Notices
Midwest Region Includes IA, IL, IN, MI, MN, MO, WI, OH.

Local Sale: Jic Magic Flt-a2 Coilovers

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2004, 11:13 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Local Sale: Jic Magic Flt-a2 Coilovers

My asking price is $1000 plus an additional $200 for the uninstallation. This is the way I'd like this deal to work:

I've already ordered my new set of coilovers from Garage Kwai and they should be coming in within two weeks tops. I will require the $200 up front to pay for the uninstallation. Once uninstalled, we can meet at Garage Kwai where you can pick up the coilovers and pay me the remaining $1000. I will only accept cash or a money order. Due to experience, I will not accept personal checks. The coilovers will be sold to the very first person to confirm interest and pay me the $200. No bidding wars.

I WILL NOT SHIP. THIS SALE'S FOR LOCAL PEOPLE ONLY.

The coilovers have been on my car for about 7000 miles. I haven't had the chance to test them out on the track, mainly just street use. If you require a test drive to see how the coilovers are at their current setup, we can arrange that, but only if you're a serious buyer. I'm not about to give a hundred people a ride around the block.

I am available through e-mail at mikeserrano@comcast.net for any other additional inquiries.

Thanks!
Old Feb 27, 2004, 06:41 PM

Hey Mikey! Hows the ride?

Not happy with what the FLT-A2's have to offer?
Old Feb 27, 2004, 09:33 PM
Evolving Member

The FLT-A2s are very good, but I'm going in another direction. These won't suffice as far as my goals are concerned, but I'm confident that they will find a new owner who will benefit from their performance.