Notices

Transmission fluid comparison

Search this Thread

Old Jun 3, 2019, 03:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Transmission fluid comparison

Heyo, so i recently bought an 09 Ralliart, and im thinking of getting a transmission fuid change or flush done. I have no idee if the fluid has ever been touched by previous owners, no records no nothing. So id like to know if its a good idea to have it flushed or changed. And also that my local garage would use Liqui Moly DCT 8100 fluid, i compared it with Castrol Transmax one that is identical to OEM, Diaqueen SSTF-1 and behold the specs are not the same. But i dont know if the specs for it are necessarily worse or better. I attached the two files so if someone could help me that would be greatly appreciated.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
BPXE-9XTN3W.pdf (35.1 KB, 0 views)
Old Jun 9, 2019, 11:44 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'd like to know about this also, I am in Germany and getting stuff on the economy is ridiculous...
Old Jun 10, 2019, 03:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I decided to just go with The OEM Diaqueen, dont trust other fluids and the one that my garage was gonna use was slightly worse in specs, (viscosity at high/low temps) found a good price off a dude on kijiji for 7.5L fluid and filter
Old Jun 21, 2019, 01:03 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool, I am surprised nobody chimed in, wish more people would help on these matters. Those who have done this, not those who "heard that anything other than DiaQueen is a mistake."