Notices
Motor Sports If you like rallying, road racing, autoxing, or track events, then this is the spot for you.

Shumi

Old Oct 1, 2006, 06:55 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Shumacher

Michael did it again!!!!! spoil's Alonzo's Victory now they are tied in point's bur renault lead 1 point in constructor. if you would see's alonzo & fischicela's face's, they cant even smile in front of the camera... .......

Last edited by Evo-VIII; Oct 1, 2006 at 07:07 AM.
Old Oct 1, 2006, 06:58 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Evo-VIII
Michael did it again!!!!! spoil's Alonzo's Victory now they are tied in point's bur renault lead 1 point in constructor. if you would see's alonzo & fischicela's face's, they cant even smile in front of the camara... .......
Alonso said, prior, that all the pressure was on Michael
Old Oct 1, 2006, 07:09 AM
Evolving Member

watch the race guy's, 1:30 pm. youll see how it happened from 6th to 1st!!!!
Old Oct 1, 2006, 07:10 AM
Evolved Member

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by meanmud
Looks like the pressure is them now.
Old Oct 1, 2006, 07:43 AM
Evolved Member

thanks for the spoiler guys.....seriously, WTF?
Old Oct 1, 2006, 10:54 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by kekek
Ah - c'mon. How long have you been around the Internet The title didn't give anything away - I jumped in too
Old Oct 1, 2006, 11:46 AM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by meanmud
And viceversa. Those are typical comments from drivers to autoclaim.

Carlos
Old Oct 1, 2006, 11:53 AM
Evolving Member

I hate Alonso. Don't know why, but I just don't like him. My #1 driver is Kimi, but since his car is t3h sux0r, I gotta root for Schuey. Yeeeeaaah Schumacher!!!
Old Oct 1, 2006, 11:53 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Evo-VIII
Michael did it again!!!!! spoil's Alonzo's Victory now they are tied in point's bur renault lead 1 point in constructor. if you would see's alonzo & fischicela's face's, they cant even smile in front of the camera... .......
1) What happend on qualifying? how come Shumi wasn't that fast? Alonso ran a full second faster.
2) Did you see what happen to Alonso in the pits? the team had a 19.1 seconds delay with the rear right tire, that is 13 seconds more than espected.
3) Alonso had the wrong tires on the second pit stop.
4)Alonso was runing a full second faster than Shumy on the last few laps.
5)going from 6th to 1st does mean nothing, Alonso overlapped Shumy in one of the races this year as well.
6) This is actuallu the only race of the year in which Alonso ever gave up a position in a race, he has always moved up,Michael has lost positions during other races this year.

Anyway, all my money goes for Alonso by I admit anyone could win at this point.

Carlos
Old Oct 1, 2006, 11:57 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by fromWRXtoEVO
1) What happend on qualifying? how come Shumi wasn't that fast? Alonso ran a full second faster.
2) Did you see what happen to Alonso in the pits? the team had a 19.1 seconds delay with the rear right tire, that is 13 seconds more than espected.
3) Alonso had the wrong tires on the second pit stop.
4)Alonso was runing a full second faster than Shumy on the last few laps.
5)going from 6th to 1st does mean nothing, Alonso overlapped Shumy in one of the races this year as well.
6) This is actuallu the only race of the year in which Alonso ever gave up a position in a race, he has always moved up,Michael has lost positions during other races this year.

Anyway, all my money goes for Alonso by I admit anyone could win at this point.

Carlos
1) it was raining, and the Bridgestone inters and wets were vastly inferior to the Michelins.

2) nope it's on Tivo, will check it out tonight or tomorrow.
Old Oct 1, 2006, 12:03 PM
Evolved Member

Yeah, tires has a lot to do with it. I think a key success for Michael this year has been the reliability of his car, in top of that you can add that he is the more experienced guy around.

Alonso is a very fast driver, he had very bad luck in the last 3 races. As I mentioned before , this is the first time this year that Alonso actually gave up a position, other than that absolutely no one ever passed him other than when he had mechanical failures.

On the other hand Alonso overlapped shummy this year. I just don't share the exciment like some other guys on this forum because I strongly believe there are technical and mechanical factors that determine success other than skill driving.

I truly think both drivers have very equal talented. Last year Renault was the best car, this year Ferrai has the lead.

Remember, Pedro de la Rosa in one of his first ever races as a official driver also passed Michael, Alonso has never lost a position guys and it has been for more than 500 days in the lead (since the season started last year)

Carlos.

Last edited by fromWRXtoEVO; Oct 1, 2006 at 12:12 PM.
Old Oct 1, 2006, 12:07 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
it was a good race and exciting to watch! go shumi! but i admit alonso is a hell of a driver.
Old Oct 1, 2006, 12:40 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by kekek
The race was on TV last night. You don't get SPEED channel?
Old Oct 1, 2006, 12:43 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by fromWRXtoEVO
Yeah, tires has a lot to do with it. I think a key success for Michael this year has been the reliability of his car, in top of that you can add that he is the more experienced guy around.

Alonso is a very fast driver, he had very bad luck in the last 3 races. As I mentioned before , this is the first time this year that Alonso actually gave up a position, other than that absolutely no one ever passed him other than when he had mechanical failures.

On the other hand Alonso overlapped shummy this year. I just don't share the exciment like some other guys on this forum because I strongly believe there are technical and mechanical factors that determine success other than skill driving.

I truly think both drivers have very equal talented. Last year Renault was the best car, this year Ferrai has the lead.

Remember, Pedro de la Rosa in one of his first ever races as a official driver also passed Michael, Alonso has never lost a position guys and it has been for more than 500 days in the lead (since the season started last year)

Carlos.
The Renault is just as reliable as the Ferrari. The recent engine failures are probably due to Alonso pushing it and over reving to desperately try keeping ahead of Michael.
Old Oct 1, 2006, 01:18 PM
Evolved Member

Any driver pushes their engine hard. Your theory is absurd. I don't think Alonso is desperate.

Alonso's car abandoned twice this year vs once from Shummy. Shummy just took the lead by statistics but has the same points. If you are convinced that Shumy is that much better you might have to wait because there are two races left and Shumy still depends on Alonso.

Carlos

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Shumi