Notices
Motor Sports If you like rallying, road racing, autoxing, or track events, then this is the spot for you.

Laguna Seca - June 18 Event

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2009, 03:24 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Laguna Seca - June 18 Event

Hope this is OK to post here; if not, please just let me know. I am helping spread the word of this event to be a friend, but I have no financial stake in it.

A friend of mine who has set up numerous past track events at Laguna Seca and elsewhere is setting up a Laguna Seca event for June 18, 2009. This is a premium time at the track, with fantastic weather expected.

The anticipated cost is $300.00 per driver. You would enroll in one of 3 run groups (up to 25 cars per group). There will be 25 to 30 minutes allowed for each session, rotating all day from 9 AM till 5 PM, with an emphasis on safety and skill. There will be volunteer instructors present, and careful supervision.

This is a non-competitive event with some controls on passing, but otherwise you will be able to drive as fast as you feel comfortable. I have done a lot of these events in my Miata and had a fantastic time without exception. The majority of the cars will be Miatas (some Spec Miatas, some stock and some highly modified) but there will be a variety of other cars there too.

Group A= Racers

Group B= Intermediates

Group C= Novice

If you'd like to participate, please send an email to Aaron at aaron_tachibana@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

Last edited by Rod Munch; Oct 5, 2009 at 11:27 AM.
Old May 19, 2009, 09:44 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bump - uh! This event still has openings!