Notices
Motor Sports If you like rallying, road racing, autoxing, or track events, then this is the spot for you.

Hard nose dive under threshold braking

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2017, 04:27 AM
Evolving Member

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by EVO8LTW
Any toe out, front or rear? That could contribute, especially rear.
Yea I probably will. Especially if I run a wider tire. To be fair the tire is already stretched on the wheel. So it make it worse lol.
Old Nov 6, 2017, 04:29 AM
Evolving Member

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by Dallas J
I can add a ton of anti-dive with my billet arm setup though currently havent made anything long enough for the X. Carl (MeatHooker) has my arms and Im pretty sure he's running them in the anti-dive setting. That seems to work well for track and aero but in AutoX it causes some push at high steering angle. So I run mine neutral. Just another level of adjustability I add

And the PSRS (or other brands) offset bushings that allow you to add anti-anti-dive is actually mandatory if you are low enough. You cant get to the anti-dive side of things with the offset and being low because you'll hit the chassis (unless you clearance it) with the bushing bore and likely break the arm.
So you suggest getting the anti dive bushings without the offset for more caster? Which is ok cause I do have vorshlag plates