Notices
Motor Sports If you like rallying, road racing, autoxing, or track events, then this is the spot for you.

Buttonwillow, April 30th

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2019, 12:36 PM
Rom
Evolving Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Buttonwillow, April 30th

Hey guys,

A friend and I started a new group and we’re doing a track day on April 30th at Buttonwillow. We’re not really looking to make money - just have some fun, safe days with some cool run group options.

Anyway, you can read more about it here: http://msreg.com/913183

We priced it at $229 but if you use code SUB130 you can get it for a crazy $99 (first 10 people), then SUB80 to get it for a still low $149 (unlimited use). We’re doing low run group sizes because the aim of this is fun!

Anyway, just wanted to see if there was any interest here for anyone to attend - putting this on for people is pretty expensive so we really want to get it filled! I know it’s a week day, but seriously - being at the track is way more fun than being at work

I hope I can get my Evo ready in time for this... we’re doing the full 3 mile track, config 13CW. It’s a pretty fast track in places, and tons of fun. I have done this track many times and it’s one of my favorites.

Thanks!

S.
Old Apr 7, 2019, 01:23 PM
Evolving Member

Received 35 Likes on 26 Posts
Appreciate having more options like this, I'll save this in case I get my tires and coilovers in time.
The following users liked this post:
Rom (Apr 7, 2019)
Old Apr 15, 2019, 10:06 AM
Rom
Evolving Member

Hi all,

Just bumping this up - we've extended the $99 offer if you can make it! Pretty sure this is the cheapest you'll find a Buttonwillow track day, especially with 5 sessions per run group (100 total minutes of track time!) with low car counts per group.

Thanks!

S.
Old Apr 22, 2019, 11:07 AM
Rom
Evolving Member

Bump! Any one else looking to join??

Thanks!

S.