Notices
Motor Sports If you like rallying, road racing, autoxing, or track events, then this is the spot for you.

Coilover Remote Reservoirs

Search this Thread

Old Apr 18, 2019, 12:35 PM
Evolved Member

Received 126 Likes on 121 Posts
^Can you post more pics of how your cage ties in the rear? Perhaps I should start another thread but your picture piqued my curiosity. Id love to tie into the rear towers but Im not sure that's feasible. Previously folks would run a bar across to tie the two towers to each other then have the diagonal tie into that but I'm told that is no longer kosher.
Old Apr 18, 2019, 02:47 PM
Evolved Member

Received 209 Likes on 189 Posts
Originally Posted by heel2toe
^Can you post more pics of how your cage ties in the rear? Perhaps I should start another thread but your picture piqued my curiosity. Id love to tie into the rear towers but Im not sure that's feasible. Previously folks would run a bar across to tie the two towers to each other then have the diagonal tie into that but I'm told that is no longer kosher.
I mainly skipped on the tie due to SCCA rules, at the time, forbidding that tie in point. Pics can be found here: https://community.drivenasa.com/topi...comment-155562
Old Apr 23, 2019, 06:36 PM
Evolved Member

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
Hey old man!

I was also concerned with the heat off of the tower bar, and after few attempts I figured out to place my remotes through the fender. That was I was able to place them in the front of the engine and they were easily accessible there. For rears, I had to drill two holes for the lines, but since they have quick disconnect on them, it was pretty easy.
On my Talon, I had them down at the bottom of the shocks, but that way you do increase un-sprung weight a bit. It did work well though!
Old May 25, 2019, 07:38 AM
EvoM Guru

Received 575 Likes on 431 Posts
Originally Posted by heel2toe
Way late here, kept forgetting to take a photo. To tie into the rear towers you need to make holes

Old May 28, 2019, 08:56 AM
Evolved Member

Received 37 Likes on 34 Posts
When I had the fortuneAuto 2 ways remote, I mounted them up front.