Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Good dealers in Southern NH?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2004, 05:22 AM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good dealers in Southern NH?

Well, We are starting to entertain the idea of buying an Evo again, Earlier this year I didn't buy one because well, the whole warranty issues, crappy service, and the power wasn't that spectacular. I ended up buying a SRT-4. stock for stock its faster. and I got it for $20,000. Well, now were looking at a second car and were starting to entertain the Evo again. I remember they used to be 28,900 I thought? now there all over 30k?

Anyways, wondering if anyone has any experience with mitsu dealers in Southern NH, I'm not looking to get it at invoice or anything, but I'm also not looking to get screwed either with paying full sticker. And I would like to have my fiance test drive it, when they first came out it seemed no one wanted to let you drive them.

The clutch issues make me nervous, and the modding and voiding the whole warranty thing has me concerned too, but my fiance would drive it mostly, so maybe we could keep the mods minimal like just an ecu for now and maybe the dealer wouldn't screw us.

What do ya guys think?
Old Nov 11, 2004, 05:50 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by omniphil
the power wasn't that spectacular. I ended up buying a SRT-4. stock for stock its faster.
What are smoking? Cos I want some
Old Nov 11, 2004, 05:56 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by krafty
What are smoking? Cos I want some
At a dragstrip yes, the evo is faster, But I dont drag race, SRT-4's make 230-235hp at the wheels bone stock, the evo is 230-240hp bone stock. But the srt-4 is 300lbs lighter. From a roll the srt-4 wins everytime.

Go out and drive both cars and see for yourself like I did.