Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Anyone have any experience with Cornerstone or Westboro Mitsu?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2010, 04:22 PM
Evolved Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Anyone have any experience with Cornerstone or Westboro Mitsu?

Does anyone have any experience with the dealerships that's I stated in the title? I'm looking for a quality dealership to take a look at my evo since the acd lights came on. I'm looking for a "mod friendly" dealership but I'm also willing to drive so my car can go to a quality Mitsu dealer if any exist lol.
Old Sep 3, 2010, 08:56 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 19DB794
Does anyone have any experience with the dealerships that's I stated in the title? I'm looking for a quality dealership to take a look at my evo since the acd lights came on. I'm looking for a "mod friendly" dealership but I'm also willing to drive so my car can go to a quality Mitsu dealer if any exist lol.
Whenever I call Cornerstone with an issue, they always seem to say out loud: "We will have to check and see if the car has been modified in any way." Makes me nervous, so I dont bring my car there for service.

Westboro was very accommodating for me when I had an issue. From what I hear, they dont seem to care too much about modifications. Others can weigh in a bit more.
Old Sep 3, 2010, 10:03 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by 19DB794
Give Kaizen tuning a call and see what they can do. Ask for Pete and he can take care if you. They service a ton of Eco 8, 9, and 10s. I have them service my
evo and Eclise Gsx and the owner owns an Evo x and Gtr, and they welcome mods!
Old Sep 3, 2010, 10:08 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by KGHtheII
Whenever I call Cornerstone with an issue, they always seem to say out loud: "We will have to check and see if the car has been modified in any way." Makes me nervous, so I dont bring my car there for service.

Westboro was very accommodating for me when I had an issue. From what I hear, they dont seem to care too much about modifications. Others can weigh in a bit more.
Do they really?
I went to cornerstone last week (where I bought my Evo) I've talked to him them a lot about modding my car and no offense to them, but they seem clueless. I can't believe that said that to you actually. Who did you talk to?

I brought in the dyno plot from my FP Black dyno session and they were like wow! Did you put a different motor in?? *face-palm*

I would call and talk to them for youself.

-Bink
Old Sep 4, 2010, 07:34 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by binky
Do they really?
I went to cornerstone last week (where I bought my Evo) I've talked to him them a lot about modding my car and no offense to them, but they seem clueless. I can't believe that said that to you actually. Who did you talk to?

I brought in the dyno plot from my FP Black dyno session and they were like wow! Did you put a different motor in?? *face-palm*

I would call and talk to them for youself.

-Bink
Ive only ever talked to the guys in service and that is what they told me over the phone. Its because of that, that I just avoid going there. But its good to hear that my worries may be wrong. I guess it doesnt matter now much anyway since my bumper to bumper is gone (due to mileage)