FS (MA):2008 Legacy GT SWP

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2012, 10:05 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS (MA):2008 Legacy GT SWP

Year, Make and Model: 2008 Subaru Legacy GT Limited
Color: Satin White Pearl
Miles: roughly 66,500 as of today, little less (daily driver)
Transmission: 5/EAT
Title: Clear title, financed through bank
VIN: 4S3 BL6764 84202177
Asking Price: $17,500 obo, with stock headlights

Background Information
For sale is my 08 legacy gt limited. I am the second owner and purchased it from a dealership in Framingham, Ma in 2010. I have put about 42K miles on the car and routinely changed the oil every 3000-3200 miles with Rotella T6. Also did the 30K service at 32,000, all fluids, and spark plugs, all OEM. It has a clean title and has no accidents, etc. to report.

Car is mainly stock, has moonroof, mp3 cd player, heated seats,etc..no nav, no engine modifications at all, stock suspension, and comes with oem spoiler. I also had clear bra and tint installed in the spring of 2011, tint is at about 40-45% (didnt ever want to get hassled by Ma police) .
Also as you can see, a DIY custom front JDM type grille, looks great, and has held up through the past winters we had. Also will come with Rota Gravels, 18 x 8, gunmetallic color, and Hankook ventus Evo tires, both about 25,000 miles on them, one wheels has very minor curbage.

Car is in good shape, however there is one very minor ding on the rear drivers side door, (only notice it at an angle and when the car is spotless clean, from previous owner ) some road marks from gravel on the drivers side side skirt, (from previous owner) and for some reason the front passenger window goes up a bit slow towards the top when rolling up.

The interior is pretty good as well, some very minor spots on light rugs and mats (as expected with such a light interior) and on the rear drivers side door there are a couple of very small marks from previous owner (thing they had a car seat or dog or something. No one ever really sits in the back and car is washed about once every 2 weeks.

I still owe on the car, so the bank still has the title. Once the lien is paid off, my bank will send you/your bank the lien release, or we can meet at DCU. I prefer cashier's check/bank check/cash for payment (in that order). We can work that stuff out if buyer is serious about purchasing car. Please do not low ball and no joyrides. I am available most nights and most weekends. May also consider parting out and putting the stock wheels, etc.. back on. Not really interested in trades, but who knows. Book value is just about $18,250 in good/stock format and with the extras I think this deal is fair. Thank you for reading. I hope this car goes to a fantastic new home.

NOTE: Will come with stock brakes, not the brembo setup pictured here.

Old Jun 12, 2012, 12:22 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
up