Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

week in advance... more than enough time to prepare lol

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2004, 02:22 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
week in advance... more than enough time to prepare lol

next weekend, north eastern members, Hoboken NJ
if you know how hoboken is, u know it's nothing but chix, and drunks... and dunk chix lol

hoboken = bar city
what time?
5+

why?
it's another thing to do when you have nothing else to do

when?
n e time between friday-sunday, we'll take the best day for everyone

why hoboken?
well... it looks like a nice decent place lol, and for those of legal age, we can go to bars and **** and actually STAY IN THE WARMTH INSTEAD OF THE COLD!!!!

what aobut the minors?
well we can stay out of the cold still, just doubt we'd be in many bars hahahahhah

dude... driking and driving... and a meet?
DUDE... we won't be drinking and driving, atleast not driving drunk, I for one will have one or two brews... i won't over do it, hope non of you will get plastered lol

who's down for it?

01. oz-e

((keep going down the line, add yourself to the list))
Old Feb 1, 2004, 03:27 PM
SoR
Evolved Member

Let's try and setup this for Sunday? I'll be having a busy Saturday.
Old Feb 1, 2004, 08:45 PM
Evolving Member

so list goes

01. oz-e
02. SoR
03. ???

i guess it'd be set for sunday, it'd be a hell of a lot better for all of us, everyone's invited, so call up who ever you wanna call and let them know
Old Feb 1, 2004, 09:52 PM
Evolved Member

Depends on day. Friday i may be going to a concert. Saturday, i doubt i have anything planned...sunday...i hate sundays...so i wont bother coming.
Old Feb 2, 2004, 07:40 AM

Hoboken sucks for a car meet dude.. ..I'm not parking my evo in their parking lots .. and definitely NOT on the street... hoboken is just as bad as NYC for dings.. sorry won't be going there...

an alternative you might want to think about is Lincoln Harbor, Weehawken... big big parking lot for a meet.. You can eat and drink at Houlihans, Ruth Chris steakhouse or the Charthouse across the street. It's only 2 mins from Hoboken.
Old Feb 2, 2004, 08:07 AM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by Lordmythic
Hoboken sucks for a car meet dude.. ..I'm not parking my evo in their parking lots .. and definitely NOT on the street... hoboken is just as bad as NYC for dings.. sorry won't be going there...

an alternative you might want to think about is Lincoln Harbor, Weehawken... big big parking lot for a meet.. You can eat and drink at Houlihans, Ruth Chris steakhouse or the Charthouse across the street. It's only 2 mins from Hoboken.
^ I'm with Marc on this one. There is no way we want to park our cars in that area. I love Marc's idea. We meet up around Weehawken/Edgewater area, eat at Houlihans or Charthouse and probably play pool after that- this way minors like me can hang out too

Joel
Old Feb 2, 2004, 09:50 AM
Evolved Member

how about that crabhouse or outback to eat...... like at 6pm cause i work till 4 in the city and won't get home till around 540pm
Old Feb 2, 2004, 10:24 AM
SoR
Evolved Member

Crabhouse has bad food (frozen vegetables = yuck) but Outback is a good idea, great food and ambient. However it's tough to find room for many people there and I have no clue how many would be coming.
I was actually the one that recommended Hoboken because some friends of mine might be coming from NYC and they have PATH there but I guess I can always pick them up.
Garages there are cheap but sometimes also full. I wouldn't park on the street myself.
Since my b-day was yesterday (feb 1st) and I didn't go anywhere special I'd like to make up for it next weekend.

Lincoln harbour is a great idea too, anyone knows when are they opened till?
That place is usually deserted during winter/weekends.
Old Feb 2, 2004, 10:51 AM
Evolved Member

Either Outback, Charthouse, or Houlihans is good for me...you guys decide....we should all meet @ Edgewater (where we met last Sunday) so we can meet up all somewhere with no confusion and then caravan to the restaurant.

Just my $.02,

Joel
Old Feb 2, 2004, 06:25 PM
Evolving Member

yo HOllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Let me know what the deal is....

I'm not feelin Hoboken(sorry O), gotta stick with the committee on this one..

I'm with Joel with meetin at the same spot as last time since i'm a "City Boy" and i don't know all too much about Jerz-E...

Hollaaaaaaaaaa
Old Feb 2, 2004, 06:41 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by Al Banks Holla
yo HOllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Let me know what the deal is....

I'm not feelin Hoboken(sorry O), gotta stick with the committee on this one..

I'm with Joel with meetin at the same spot as last time since i'm a "City Boy" and i don't know all too much about Jerz-E...

Hollaaaaaaaaaa
No doubt Al... Holla back kid!!
so what's poppin? U gonna come with us next weekend?
Old Feb 2, 2004, 07:02 PM
Evolving Member

Next weekend???

Am I missing something here??????

Hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old Feb 2, 2004, 07:25 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by SoR
Crabhouse has bad food (frozen vegetables = yuck) but Outback is a good idea, great food and ambient. However it's tough to find room for many people there and I have no clue how many would be coming.
I was actually the one that recommended Hoboken because some friends of mine might be coming from NYC and they have PATH there but I guess I can always pick them up.
Garages there are cheap but sometimes also full. I wouldn't park on the street myself.
Since my b-day was yesterday (feb 1st) and I didn't go anywhere special I'd like to make up for it next weekend.

Lincoln harbour is a great idea too, anyone knows when are they opened till?
That place is usually deserted during winter/weekends.
cost are an average of 20bucks to park in the garages on the weekends... i know i party out there... but don't take the evo
Old Feb 2, 2004, 07:34 PM

I'm not sure what time Lincoln Harbor is open til but I'm pretty sure its late ... I work in that building there... and I know I've been called in on the weekends after 12pm and people are still partying.

Joel's right ...I forgot there's a pool hall here too for the minors out there..

For those of you that don't know the area.. Lincoln Harbor is RIGHT OUTSIDE of the lincoln tunnel....right down the road from Edgewater as well.. and right up the road from Hoboken.. you can't miss it..

So besides that ...what day/time is this meet gonna happen again? I can't make it Friday..but sat and sunday I'm free ...

Happy Birthday SoR! my birthday is on 9/11 ...so I probably wont be celebrating it....

oh yeah for the jersey folks ..if anyone is interested I need to sell one of my projects and one of my toys that I don't use anymore..

2001 Suzuki SV650 (see my ad at www.sportbikes.net) and a 1994 Integra ls coupe bone stock (my ad should be up by now at www.thepartstrader.com)
Old Feb 2, 2004, 07:59 PM
Evolving Member

hehe guys guys chill chill, we can meet wherever, just thought HOBOKEN, DRINKZ, CHILL...
it can be ne where, y'all know me, y'all know i dont' care where it is as long as we all have a good time, and uh... yeah n e where that doesn't have fish and **** is good with me, i'm allergic to fish... sorry lol

outback sounds lovely lol

Quick Reply: week in advance... more than enough time to prepare lol