Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Meet @ Uno's Pizzeria in Willowbrook Mall

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2004, 04:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by revhappy
I think I have seen you around the area. Do you have a salerno duane badge (like me! - gotta take that off) and go to the Dunkin Donuts on Ridge Road in North Arlington every now and then?

no Alan... he is Evo-NY and he lives close by me in Kearny, NJ... I cant say his name cuz he doesnt want it mentioned on a public internet... but he went to the same dealer as I did: Mitsubishi 46 in Totowa, NJ

Last edited by YellowFever; Apr 8, 2004 at 04:05 PM.
Old Apr 8, 2004, 04:30 PM

Actually I drive by that dunkin donuts in North Arlington almost all the time on the way home (its on Kearny ave right?).. I call it "the scenic route" ..too many young girls lol

I don't have any dealer badges on my car ...whenever I buy a car I make the dealer take it off and I dont let dealers put their plates on my car.... when they get uppity I tell them to pay me for their advertising then. screw the dealer!

Allen: My names Marc.. thanks Joel for my privacy I respect that

RevHappy: where you at? I heard that there was another yellow evo in north arlington or around there but haven't seen it..

Pizza Uno's is great ....I'd like to go to Hooters too ..haven't been there in a while..
Old Apr 8, 2004, 05:20 PM
Evolving Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally posted by Lordmythic
Actually I drive by that dunkin donuts in North Arlington almost all the time on the way home (its on Kearny ave right?).. I call it "the scenic route" ..too many young girls lol

I don't have any dealer badges on my car ...whenever I buy a car I make the dealer take it off and I dont let dealers put their plates on my car.... when they get uppity I tell them to pay me for their advertising then. screw the dealer!

Allen: My names Marc.. thanks Joel for my privacy I respect that

RevHappy: where you at? I heard that there was another yellow evo in north arlington or around there but haven't seen it..

Pizza Uno's is great ....I'd like to go to Hooters too ..haven't been there in a while..
I think it must be that other Yellow Evo as I drove right by it once in Dunkin Donuts and saw the same damn salerno duane badge I have.

I live in North Arlington. I ran into a guy who has a silver EVO who lives in the area and I think there is a blue one too (a guy on the rx8forum who lives in North Arlington posted his and his friend's blue evo - which i saw on Ridge Road).

There are a lot of young girls...with hardly anything on....in the summer.on ridge road...
Old Apr 8, 2004, 08:02 PM

Kewl ...If I remember the silver evo is Nickawd in North Arlington...and that's funny cause one day i was pulling into the autozone on ridge road and someone walks up to me in the car thinking it was his friend ..guess that's the other yellow evo..

If you ever want to meet up let me know or email me ..lordmythic@yahoo.com

I've got a big driveway so if you need to wash your car when it starts getting warmer ..save some $$ on a car wash... and yes Joel your invited too!
Old Apr 8, 2004, 08:43 PM
Evolving Member

I think I saw you tonight (April 8th) going down Ridge Road towards Belleville Turnpike just before 9.

That's funny because I saw the silver (debadged I think) at the autozone. I'm definitely down for meeting up and the driveway offer is awesome! I'm always rushing to wash my car because my landlord gives me a hard time about it!

I think we might rival the Fort Lee/Leonia/Edgewater crowd for most local evo's in the area.

Kewl ...If I remember the silver evo is Nickawd in North Arlington...and that's funny cause one day i was pulling into the autozone on ridge road and someone walks up to me in the car thinking it was his friend ..guess that's the other yellow evo..

I've got a big driveway so if you need to wash your car when it starts getting warmer ..save some $$ on a car wash... and yes Joel your invited too!
Old Apr 8, 2004, 08:48 PM
Evolving Member

Originally posted by YellowFever

no Alan... he is Evo-NY and he lives close by me in Kearny, NJ... I cant say his name cuz he doesnt want it mentioned on a public internet... but he went to the same dealer as I did: Mitsubishi 46 in Totowa, NJ
Hey Joel,
I'm technically closer to you. Do you know where North Arlington is yet?
Old Apr 8, 2004, 08:49 PM
Evolving Member

Hey Joel,
I'm technically closer to you, by like a mile or less. Do you know where North Arlington is yet?
Old Apr 9, 2004, 12:51 AM
Evolved Member

Hey Joel,
I'm technically closer to you. Do you know where North Arlington is yet?
wassup alan... nah man, I still don't know where the heck it is .... we have to meet up somewhere one day, then ride out to north arlington to chill... especially at that dunkin donuts with those chicks my age
Old Apr 9, 2004, 12:52 AM
Evolved Member

its on
Old Apr 9, 2004, 07:41 AM
Evolved Member

[B

I rolled into the joint about ready to smash the Greddy but with some helpful advice from Evo11v and Eric I'm pretty sure I know where the problem is now..(restrictor pill)

[/B]
That was all Evo11v I just thought you did not have enough gain.

Eric
Old Apr 9, 2004, 08:10 AM

don't forget about me......
Old Apr 9, 2004, 02:28 PM
Evolved Member

Originally posted by EVOag
don't forget about me......
your never forgotten