Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Any Rhode Island EVO owners on here??

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10, 2004, 02:20 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any Rhode Island EVO owners on here??

Looking for local EVO owners I have yet to see on in RI and I know I can not be the only one!?!?!?!?!

Disclaimer: All Mitsubishi corporate employees, Mitsubishi dealerships, Mitsubishi service personnel or employees, family, friends, or acquaintances thereof: This in no way constitutes an admission or acknowledgement of tampering, modification, usage, or alteration of any vehicle in my posession or component thereof in such a fashion as to void, cancel, deny or otherwise refuse service on any service contracts, warrantees, or recall notices covering said vehicles. This and other posts submitted on this, or any Internet forum, under the screenname 8ASTI simply represent an attempt to gain acceptance from a peer group espousing cars of a high performance nature - especially those that have been altered to improve, enhance, or otherwise modify the automobile's natural characteristics. Any statements, claims, or graphical representations made that would constitute a violation of any contractual agreement are to be considered fictitious and not to be accepted in any court of law, or similar environment mediated for the purpose of dispute resolution.

Last edited by 8ASTI; Jun 14, 2004 at 03:27 PM.
Old Jun 12, 2004, 09:38 AM

My buddy lives in cranston and has a red evo. Has turbo back exhaust on it, and some other stuff. What color is your car? I have a white sti with silver wheels.
Old Jun 13, 2004, 12:07 PM
Evolving Member

Is this RISR Jay???...lol...if so this is Kevin....and yes my EVO is red
Old Jul 17, 2004, 05:48 PM
Evolving Member

I've got a silver evo with half of BR stage 1 (stock exhaust) for now. I just moved to Warwick about a year ago. You can find me cruising up and down bald hill road at night on occasion. It's been 8 months and I still enjoy taking the evo out just for the fun of it.

Last edited by 95GSXtoEVO8; Jul 22, 2004 at 01:33 PM.
Old Jul 22, 2004, 01:32 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm in North Attleboro, I've seen a few EVO around...

FB
Old Jul 24, 2004, 01:57 PM
Evolving Member

Had an encounter with a blue srt-4 the other night. Ended up talking to him and his friends for about half hour or so at the Wendy's (rt 2) near RI mall. While we were there, a few decent cars came into the parking lot. Didn't see any other evos, but there was a white Sti with TB and UTEC, sounded pretty good, a black talon, red 1g, and a couple stangs (of course). Apparantely lot's of cars show up there on Friday and Saturday nights. I wasn't there very long though, so I don't know what else showed up.

So far I've seen a red and black evo on the streets. The red one I saw on george waterman rd in Johnston, and I saw another red one parked at women and infants a while back. The black one I saw at stop and shop and talked with the guy. He wasn't from around here and was moving to florida or somewhere.

Last edited by 95GSXtoEVO8; Jul 24, 2004 at 02:13 PM.
Old Jul 24, 2004, 08:00 PM
Evolved Member

I go to school in bristol. Roger williams University. Maybe youve seen my yellow oz around?
Old Nov 10, 2004, 05:21 PM
Evolving Member

I live in RI and spend a lot of time in Warwick. I have a Black EVO 8.
Old Nov 12, 2004, 06:25 AM
Evolving Member

i am from plainfield, ct thats abt ten min away from ri state line.. and i have saw white evo in prov downtown last monday. was wondeing who? it was on harris ave around 11am? anyone know who this evo? mine are yellow i always crusing thur rt 116 and rt 44 most of the time.
Old Nov 12, 2004, 06:28 AM
Evolved Member

i went to Roger Williams U in bristol RI. damn i miss college
Old Nov 13, 2004, 10:56 AM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
bby evo here. swansea mass (about 10 min. from bristol ri). lmk if there is a get together or something else going on.
Old Nov 17, 2004, 05:05 PM

Waaassupppp RI/nearby Evo'ers! Aint really on too much but WW here...mostly in Pawtucket but Im like 5 min away from 8ASTI's shop. Yo Kevin if you see this, dont worry I'll start modding soon bro ...The good ol clutch is going & funds need to go to that...on top of the Conti rubber for the wonderful winter...

Anyways to the others around/nearby, HOLLA @ me if you see me chase me down or something & I'll be sure to do the same...

Btw I've seen:

2 Apex around...1 younger (walmart few mos. ago w/ tints) the other older guy..(early 40 ish?...sorry if you're younger than that )

1 LY...I think this one's 8ASTI's boy..am I right?

1 TB...Older Asian guy w/ low spoiler

& thas really about it...later guys.
Old Nov 17, 2004, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by EvoRhodeIsland
I live in RI and spend a lot of time in Warwick. I have a Black EVO 8.
Really? suprised I've never seen u? hmm..well I'll look out for ya.
Old Nov 17, 2004, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by EvilBlueEvo8
bby evo here. swansea mass (about 10 min. from bristol ri). lmk if there is a get together or something else going on.
Hey evil...that you I saw on 95-s around Pawtucket area few mos. back? If so, Im the WW that chased you down and went alongside ya lol...You should remember since we both waved at ea other..If so holla back bro.
Old Nov 17, 2004, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by 2003evolution
i am from plainfield, ct thats abt ten min away from ri state line.. and i have saw white evo in prov downtown last monday. was wondeing who? it was on harris ave around 11am? anyone know who this evo? mine are yellow i always crusing thur rt 116 and rt 44 most of the time.
Wsup. Umm Harris @ 11am? Hmm I'm not sure probably not. But I am in that area sometimes as well as downtown...WW here...holla if you see me bro.

Quick Reply: Any Rhode Island EVO owners on here??