Notices
Northeast Region Includes CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT.

Huge Inventory of 2004 EVOLUTIONS!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2004, 02:27 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Huge Inventory of 2004 EVOLUTIONS!

hey guys, just trying to give you all evoultionm.net guys a heads up for those who are looking to purchase the new 2004 Evolutions. I work at Maywood Mitsubishi located in Maywood, NJ. We just got several different colored 2004 Evolutions, I think about 10 or so in inventory. So if you guys are looking for any 2004 in particular, let me know, and i'll try to find out asap.

What I do know is we have 5 2004 Evolutions right now in the dealer without the Sun and Sound + Leather package. The colors are: (2) Tarmac Black, (2) Blue By You, and (1) Rally Red.

I know there is at least 1 Blue By You in our inventory with the Sound and Sound + Leather package, so don't lose your chance on getting one of these. We had 2 fully loaded Evolutions about a month ago that lasted for about 5 hours until they were sold.

Thanks for your time, guys.
Old Jul 10, 2004, 02:41 PM
Evolved Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
DB8 r u seiruos! i live in bergen county too and whne im always on my wat to garden state plaza i always try to look for evos in the maywood lot but never seemed to locate any. Im 99% sure my dad is going to buy me the evo sometime from sept. - march. do you think you guys will be getting a weightless whtie any time soon?
also can we keep in touch? i'll send u pms, i would like more info, who knows, mayb in 2 months i'll be ur customer
Old Jul 11, 2004, 07:06 AM
Evolving Member

Yeah no problem. If you are serious, I would suggest to come down and make a deposit cuz these '04s do not stay in their inventory for long. They told me the only color they do not have is Lightning Yellow, so I'm assuming the Weightless White is in their inventory. And how is your Dad's credit? I don't want the dealer to take advantage of you guys if your credit is bad.

Talk to you later.

Originally Posted by alby988
DB8 r u seiruos! i live in bergen county too and whne im always on my wat to garden state plaza i always try to look for evos in the maywood lot but never seemed to locate any. Im 99% sure my dad is going to buy me the evo sometime from sept. - march. do you think you guys will be getting a weightless whtie any time soon?
also can we keep in touch? i'll send u pms, i would like more info, who knows, mayb in 2 months i'll be ur customer
Old Jul 19, 2004, 06:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hook it up dude lol
Old Jul 27, 2004, 10:01 AM
Evolved Member

Any white EVOs?!
Old Aug 7, 2004, 03:45 PM
Evolved Member

Hey wats up?

I j/put down a $1000 deposit today on a EVO at Wantagh Mitsubishi. I had to SETTLE for silver, when I originally had wanted WHITE REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD. The dealer did a tri-state area search, and said that there are no white evo's left. I want a white evo w/the leather/sun/and sound package.

I'm really hoping I don't have to settle for a silver one... if you could please let me know whether or not you have a weightless white w/the leather/sun/and sound package, i'll take back my deposit, and buy from you THIS WEEK.

Thanks!
Please get back to me ASAP!!
My number is 631.355.1509

Thanks!
- Najeeb
Old Aug 7, 2004, 04:10 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by illegalakkord
Hey wats up?

I j/put down a $1000 deposit today on a EVO at Wantagh Mitsubishi. I had to SETTLE for silver, when I originally had wanted WHITE REALLY REALLY REALLY BAD. The dealer did a tri-state area search, and said that there are no white evo's left. I want a white evo w/the leather/sun/and sound package.

I'm really hoping I don't have to settle for a silver one... if you could please let me know whether or not you have a weightless white w/the leather/sun/and sound package, i'll take back my deposit, and buy from you THIS WEEK.

Thanks!
Please get back to me ASAP!!
My number is 631.355.1509

Thanks!
- Najeeb
You could always pant it at a later date. Nothing wrong with silver. Its an evo for crying out loud
Old Aug 7, 2004, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by db8 na
hey guys, just trying to give you all evoultionm.net guys a heads up for those who are looking to purchase the new 2004 Evolutions. I work at Maywood Mitsubishi located in Maywood, NJ. We just got several different colored 2004 Evolutions, I think about 10 or so in inventory. So if you guys are looking for any 2004 in particular, let me know, and i'll try to find out asap.

What I do know is we have 5 2004 Evolutions right now in the dealer without the Sun and Sound + Leather package. The colors are: (2) Tarmac Black, (2) Blue By You, and (1) Rally Red.

I know there is at least 1 Blue By You in our inventory with the Sound and Sound + Leather package, so don't lose your chance on getting one of these. We had 2 fully loaded Evolutions about a month ago that lasted for about 5 hours until they were sold.

Thanks for your time, guys.
pls do not put any deposit down!! i'm just saying this based from my own experience...
they were trying to sell the '03 EVO with a $5000 mark up when i tried to get mine last march '03
Old Aug 8, 2004, 11:52 AM
Evolving Member

Najeeb, check your PM. There should be one more Weightless White fully loaded in their showroom.
Old Sep 23, 2004, 06:54 AM

Thumbs up

Thanks db8 na for hooking it up with the 04' Tarmac Black Evo ... Sorry about the color choice tho ... I got a good deal from Luis T. @ Maywood Mitsubishi, so if your interested in purchasing an Evo or a MR i highly recommend going there
Old Sep 23, 2004, 07:08 AM
Evolved Member

Any MRs yet?
Old Sep 23, 2004, 07:30 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by s4awd
Any MRs yet?
Thats Y you sold your 03 :LOL:
Old Sep 23, 2004, 09:04 AM

white rules...
Old Sep 23, 2004, 12:46 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by Holla-Front
Thanks db8 na for hooking it up with the 04' Tarmac Black Evo ... Sorry about the color choice tho ... I got a good deal from Luis T. @ Maywood Mitsubishi, so if your interested in purchasing an Evo or a MR i highly recommend going there
no prob bro, hope you are enjoying the car man!

Originally Posted by s4awd
Any MRs yet?
last I heard two weeks ago, a couple of the MR's were sold already before the shipment even came. i think there may be a red one available still. if you are really serious, PM me and i'll find out and see what I can arrange for you.

Originally Posted by EvoJimbo
Thats Y you sold your 03 :LOL:
haha

Last edited by db8 na; Sep 23, 2004 at 12:50 PM.
Old Sep 26, 2004, 12:27 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Holla-Front

did you get ur black evo last weekend - i stopped by that dealer last weekend and I saw them prepping it - then the guy took it out of the back parking lot - turned on the car without warming it up and beat the **** out of the car - they drove it like they stole it

Quick Reply: Huge Inventory of 2004 EVOLUTIONS!