Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

WA - FS HKS EVC V Boost controller!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2004, 11:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WA - FS HKS EVC V Boost controller!

Just going through my closet and found this!! haha I thought I sold it already!! Oh well.. here it is!!

HKS EVC V Boost controller!

For HIGHER RES images click HERE: http://www.pbase.com/hifiwrx/ebay

Shipping to the continental US for $400!! Too high?? Make me a reasonable offer!

HKS' all-new EVC (Electronic Valve Controller) is the first boost controller to feature integrated CPUs in each component (Display Unit, Control Module, and Stepping Motor) for more precise control, quicker response and improved boost pressure stability. This race proven JDM version reads in kPa measurement and features an easy-to-read LCD panel that can be positioned separately from the control module for driver convenience.

Feature and Benefits:

COMPACT DESIGN

The new ¼ DIN control unit, ½ DIN display unit and stepping motor are all compact in design, making for easier installation and mounting inside the cockpit and in the engine compartment.

DIGITAL AND ANALOG DISPLAY

The digital display shows real time / peak hold measurements while the adjustable range analog bar graph helps with intuitive perception of boost levels.

WIDE SCREEN MULTI-DISPLAY

A reverse illumination white display allows for improve visibility in various lighting conditions. The display shows multiply measurement readings for on the spot data confirmation.

INTELLIGENT STEPPING MOTOR

A CPU is imbedded into the stepping motor. This creates more direct and accurate control as the CPU virtually eliminates lag time between the stepping motor and control module. Thereby increasing linear boost control and stability.

HIGH BOOST CAPABILITY

A wide range of boost control is possible, from stock boost all the way up to 250 kPa / 36.25 PSI (2.5 bar)

EASY BOOST SET-UP

2 individual boost levels can be easily set by simply turning the volume knobs of the control module.

2 MODE BOOST SETTING FUNCTION

Separate A and B boost level settings can be tuned according to the user’s preference and can be switched via the control module or display unit.

PEAK HOLD FUNCTION

A peak hold function monitors and displays highest boost level attained to aid in tuning and performance. The peak hold valve is simultaneously displayed with the real-time measurement for full data viewing.

SCRAMBLE BOOST FUNCTION

A scramble boost function is integrated in the display unit. When the SBC button is pressed, an increased boost level is triggered for a selectable amount of time between 0-40 seconds.

WARNING FUNCTION

When boost levels exceed the warning levels, the display will flash and a buzzer will sound while the boost level returns to its baseline setting to protect possible engine and turbo damage. The warning boost level is also displayed as part of the multi-display data.

STOCK BOOST RETURN FUNCTION

When the EVC is turned off, the boost level setting will automatically return to stock (baseline boost).

WASTEGATE SELECTION FUNCTION

Can be used with either internal (swing valve) or external (poppet style) wastegates.

DIMMER FUNCTION

The display unit illumination can be adjusted for user preference.

DATA MEMORY FUNCTION

Data memory is stored in a CPU in each component. Therefore settings are retained if power is disconnected.

DATA LOCK FUNCTION

A security code can be inputted to protect against accidental changes in settings.

I know this is mostly an Lancer/Evo forum but I also know there are some WRX owners here, so if your interested I also have a HKS Install kit for this to fit a 2002-UP WRX!!

HKS EVC Installation kits are vehicle specific supplement kits of the standard hardware & fitting kit included
in each EVC unit. The kits supply additional specialty hardware that is needed or recommended for seamless
integration in certain applications. Instructions for this install are also included!

** Item is sold by original owner, I bought this item from an authorized HKS wholesaler! (I can still get you an install kit for YOUR specific car, It may take a week or two but I can get you one at wholesale!)

Email me about this ASAP it won't last!!!

Last edited by HiFiWRX; Oct 30, 2004 at 11:18 AM.
Old Nov 2, 2004, 02:37 AM

Back up top, Still for sale! Make me a REASONABLE offer!
Old Nov 5, 2004, 10:03 AM

Thumbs up

Bump for the locals!

PRICE REDUCED! $350 SHIPPED ( to the lower 48 )
$340 local pick up (CASH ONLY)

Email, PM or IM me ASAP!!!
Old Nov 8, 2004, 09:20 AM

BUMP !!

Must sell
this TODAY

BUMP!!!
Old Nov 8, 2004, 09:30 AM
Evolving Member

you have PM