Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

GTG in Vancouver

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2002, 10:53 AM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
GTG in Vancouver

For anyone that hasn't been accounted for in the area, briandabox, toofastoz, and myself are having an informal GTG this afternoon at 3 pm. We're hooking up at the Mcdonald's on Fourth Plain, right off of I-5. Nothing fancy going on at all, prolly take some pics as long as the rain stays away. Come on by and say what's up if you're in the area.

::edit::It's 3:40 and I need to take off, y'all. I guess we'll just all hook up next weekend.

Last edited by ghostrider; Dec 18, 2002 at 03:40 PM.
Old Dec 18, 2002, 06:31 PM
Evolved Member

Let me apologize for getting everyone lost today...

I'm a moron and I thought the directions would be easier to follow than they actually were. On this map, you can follow where I-5 meets up with Fourth Plain. From there, you head east and the Mcdonald's is on the corner of Fourth Plain Blvd and East Reserve St.

I should've just posted this map to make things easier, but again I thought it would be simpler than how things turned out. My fault, y'all.

Here's the map.

Last edited by ghostrider; Dec 18, 2002 at 07:07 PM.
Old Dec 19, 2002, 07:54 PM
Evolving Member

No No No, some of us, me, don't do well with any directions including ones given well. I got lost because I rarely ever cross the bridge and didn't listen too well to directions. My bad.