Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

March gtg

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2003, 12:59 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey rrozul, what kind of catback are you going with? what muffler are you using?
Old Feb 18, 2003, 01:05 PM
Evolving Member

I'm pretty sure he has the same as me.
Old Feb 18, 2003, 01:10 PM
Evolved Member

ah, cool. i am gonna go with a little bit different of setup, though i am going to have darryls mufflers install it cause they did an awsome job and an awsome price. i am going to put in a glass pack right about where the stock resonator is to help quiet it down, then i am going to use a straight through design muffler, like the ones that i was looking at at ground zero.
Old Feb 18, 2003, 01:19 PM
Evolved Member

what city you guys meeting in? need to see how far from eugene
Old Feb 18, 2003, 01:20 PM
Evolving Member

Portland area, you should come.
Old Feb 18, 2003, 01:34 PM
Evolved Member

Portland/Vancouver area. I think we're gonna meet around noon? How's that sound? I'm gonna get on the horn with Hyperrev right now to see what's up.
Old Feb 18, 2003, 02:20 PM
Evolved Member

Just got off the phone with Hyperrev.

Bad news is that they've stopped doing direct retail. No more showroom floor.

That's about it for the bad news.

They're still heavy into doing project cars, as you can see from the car in last weekend's show and from their previous Lancer. The guy I spoke with also told me that they're gonna have 5 Evo 8s that they're gonna be playing with when they become available. 5!!!!!!

For parts, they said they can get pretty much anything available, and they work in conjunction with a company (didn't say which) in fabricating custom parts for their project cars.

I told Coon (person I spoke with) about our car club, and we've got a date for the first of March. They'll check us out as a club and our cars. We didn't get into specifics about sponsorship, but I'm hoping we can get that worked out when we meet up with them.

Old Feb 18, 2003, 02:22 PM
Evolved Member

If you guys meet in Portland/Vancouver, I'll be there. Would be nice to meet you all

That will be 5 saturdays in a row i've driven to portland then :P
Old Feb 18, 2003, 02:26 PM
Evolved Member

Props for all the driving.
How long of a drive is it for you from Eugene?

I think we're gonna meet up at the same place we always do. Mcdonald's on the corner of 4th Plain and Fort Vancouver Way.

Here's the address:
2110 E FOURTH PLAIN BLVD
VANCOUVER, WA 98661-3960

Last edited by ghostrider; Feb 18, 2003 at 02:28 PM.
Old Feb 18, 2003, 03:25 PM
Evolved Member

Lets see ... went to the Portland Car show one weekend, next weekend to a buddies to chill, then Import Motion car show .. this weekend is a Blazer vs Bucks basketball game ... then the next weekend will be the GTG .. damn my lancer is only a month old and I'm putting the miles on it! :P its fun to drive though and damn quiet.

Well .. eugene is like 110 miles south of Portland, so I make it up there in about an hour and a half. To get up to Vancouver, I think it will be about a 2 hour drive roughly. Not too bad.

I think I may haveta install my new stero before I come up, as I'll need mp3's to play (have all the stereo equp, just waiting for the EVO so I dont haveta install it twice, once into Oz and once into Evo).

That Mickey-D's hard to find? I assume if its on the corner, it should be rather easy. What time ya guys thinking? Bout noon? Just wanna make sure I give myself ample time to make it up there I may even haveta bring my camcorder and get some footy of all your cars .. and definately will get pics too You guys bring your women or this a guys only thing? If guys only, can we get some groupies? :P
Old Feb 18, 2003, 05:09 PM
Evolving Member

You can follow me to the Mcdonalds. Bring whomever you want.
Old Feb 18, 2003, 06:09 PM
Evolved Member

The McD's is easier than easy to find. You just have to take the 4th Plain exit, take a right onto 4th Plain, and go down two lights. You can't miss it.

One more thing, Hyperrev said they'll try to have the Lancer they had at the show last weekend at their place for us to check out.
Old Feb 18, 2003, 06:39 PM

Eh, its all the better when you guys bring girlfriends, cuz then I have someone to talk to since I am the only girl that is in this club so far. I am fo sho down though, so count me in on that list of peeps comin down...I dont really wanna drive tho. Do we have to present our cars? or can we catch a ride down with each other? i seroiusly am so tired of driving, plus my car has a gang of miles on it, like this lil trip is gonna make a difference, but still. I know you boys understand. I am hella excited to see the drivers and the poeple behind these member names.
Old Feb 18, 2003, 11:27 PM
Evolved Member

well if u need a ride and i got work off ill give u a ride if u want otherwise idk depends on if i get work off
Old Feb 18, 2003, 11:29 PM
Evolving Member

something tells me that you would work a lot harder to get that time off if you knew you had a girl rollin with ya. jk

Quick Reply: March gtg