Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

BBQ aftermath

Search this Thread

Old Jun 1, 2003, 05:55 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BBQ aftermath

Well, the BBQ is in the books and I must say it was quite a success! I had a BLAST yesterday and only wish I didn't have volunteering this morning coupled with school stuff this evening. Otherwise, I would've crashed at Andrew's and continued to rock on all night!

I just wanted to thank all of you that came out to make this the biggest and best(est) Team///Lancer NW meet to date! To all you current members, you are the reason why our club rocks the house. And to you soon-to-be members, I hope you enjoyed the company and I hope you come back for more!

Also I gotta give props to Jeremy at Matrix Engineering for taking time from his day off to show us around the shop and giving our club a very viable resource in the Portland/Vancouver area. Not only that, but he helped reel in two members that got lost on the way.

I hope everyone had as much fun as I did, and all I gotta say is I can't wait for next time!!! Last, but not least, here's a few pics from the day.
Old Jun 1, 2003, 08:43 PM
Evolving Member

hey, it was fun. i wish more people wanted to stay so we could have worked on that keg. PIR was kinda dissappointing for me cus i just made one bog/missed shift after another... but there will be better nights ahead. still gonna be at Pacific Raceway on Fri 6/6 for some drag racing in case anyone else is intersted.
Old Jun 1, 2003, 10:28 PM

I'm chillin that keg as we speak . It was nice meeting up with all of you. I should have had my camera for the entire day, next time though I'll be more prepared.
Old Jun 2, 2003, 11:57 AM

Re: BBQ aftermath

Originally posted by ghostrider
Well, the BBQ is in the books and I must say it was quite a success! I had a BLAST yesterday and only wish I didn't have volunteering this morning coupled with school stuff this evening. Otherwise, I would've crashed at Andrew's and continued to rock on all night!

I just wanted to thank all of you that came out to make this the biggest and best(est) Team///Lancer NW meet to date! To all you current members, you are the reason why our club rocks the house. And to you soon-to-be members, I hope you enjoyed the company and I hope you come back for more!

Also I gotta give props to Jeremy at Matrix Engineering for taking time from his day off to show us around the shop and giving our club a very viable resource in the Portland/Vancouver area. Not only that, but he helped reel in two members that got lost on the way.

I hope everyone had as much fun as I did, and all I gotta say is I can't wait for next time!!! Last, but not least, here's a few pics from the day.
Jon and crew,

You're very welcome for showing you all around----it was my pleasure. It's good to feel the Mitsu love in PDX/Vancouver. I was impressed with how clean the cars were--refreshing IMHO.

Sorry I only got a few names---hopefully I'll meet more of you next time. Hopefully you found a good park as well--Willamette Park is nice, but I forgot it's $2 to get in.

See you all next time. And if anyone has any questions, feel free to drop me a line; jeremy@matrixengineering.cc

Jeremy