Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

Ocean Shores Drive!!

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2008, 01:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BIGAZNT
xaznvietboix and mine uncle---> name;s chanh of kent
you dumbass its xvietboix
Old May 5, 2008, 08:40 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by nightfighter29
the thing was that we werent going as fast as they claim, once a honda blew its engine we dropped to 65...only 5 over and rolled that way for a while the only time we hit anywhere above that was when we hit 75 only ten over. the thing is that no one got actually registered until we pulled into aberdeen and by then we were all doing the speed limit. the state patrol officer straight up said that no one's speed was registered...just saw a large amount of tuner type cars that someone said were moving fast.

tickets wouldn't/ couldn't have been issued if the police did not see you do anything
Old May 5, 2008, 08:45 AM
Evolving Member

the thing was that the cops tried to bust my car and two 350z's for illegal tail lights, the minute they saw that all three of us were registered out of state they immediately wrote us for speeding. some of the srt4's were getting hammered the same way.
Old May 5, 2008, 10:34 AM
Evolved Member

that sucks
Old May 5, 2008, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by xvietboix2o6
you dumbass its xvietboix
stfu randy b4 you get check and ima steal your you lito ***** lol
Old May 5, 2008, 01:40 PM

I believe I was the only Neon that didnt get ticketed because I stopped to help the Honda out. The cops I spoke with was an a$$ told me they had Airplanes and state patrol out because of the huge car show they were having in Aberdeen. They caught 15 neons going 120 mph and they were all going to jail.
I'm sure a passer by called the police because of the smoke bellowing from the Honda and said "Street racers everywhere, I think one crashed" They probably figured a bust like this will make the paper and we may get promoted.

Anyways. Thanks to the 2 Evo drivers and Lexus driver for turning around to check on the Honda. Hope fishing was good 4 U!
Old May 5, 2008, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by Inzanesrt4
I believe I was the only Neon that didnt get ticketed because I stopped to help the Honda out. The cops I spoke with was an a$$ told me they had Airplanes and state patrol out because of the huge car show they were having in Aberdeen. They caught 15 neons going 120 mph and they were all going to jail.
I'm sure a passer by called the police because of the smoke bellowing from the Honda and said "Street racers everywhere, I think one crashed" They probably figured a bust like this will make the paper and we may get promoted.

Anyways. Thanks to the 2 Evo drivers and Lexus driver for turning around to check on the Honda. Hope fishing was good 4 U!

no problem man. anytime something like that happens, we're glad to help or atleast try to. we all had honda's before so we know a little thing or two