Notices
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Apexi Super Catalyzer 130cpsi HFC

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2008, 07:30 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
FS: Apexi Super Catalyzer 130cpsi HFC

Here I have an Apexi Super Catalyzer. This is an ultra rare metal substrate high flow cat. It is 130cpsi so it about the best flowing you HFC you can get. Quite a bit different than the typical 300cpsi Cobb, Random Tech, Perrin, etc. This particular HFC was designed on a special machine used to measure diesel smoke emissions for commercial use. It is like brand new and only has about 9k easy miles. You can see just from the heatshield that there isn't even any scratches on it. There is also provisions for an o2 on the HFC.

http://www.apexi.co.jp/products/exhaust/super_cata.html
Here is some info directly from Apexi showing that the Apexi Super Catalyzer actually produces better emissions that the OEM converter. Also being that this cat is 3in all the way through and the catalyst part tapers up to 5in there is very little restriction over a testpipe. So little that one car I know lost only 5whp and 3wtq on a full bolt on FP Green. On my IX which is over 350whp in my datalogs I lost no noticable horsepower going from a resonated testpipe. It helped quiet my car down a tad and took the obnoxious gas smell away. I am letting it go for over half the price of new...this is a steal to own something which very few people have the chance to own. There is only a handful of these in the US.

http://www.nengun.com/apexi/super-catalyzer
This website can give alot more info on this particular HFC. Pricing for these shipped are well over $800 anywhere. Which can included atleast a 2-3month wait time to get these in the US. The actual MSRP for these is over $1000. This is the same HFC that many of the JDM time attack skylines, evo's, and 350z's use.

Pictures:

Price: $400
*Will deliver if within a reasonable distance.