Notices
Mark this thread as Unsold

Misc stuff for sale

Search this Thread

Old Mar 9, 2010, 03:43 PM
Evolved Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Misc stuff for sale

I pretty much sold everything I needed to and probably won't check this anymore.

I got some stuff I've been meaning to sell. Let me know if you're interested in anything, and all prices are obo. I am willing to ship if buyer picks up shipping costs.

Time to get serious with the ARC parts. Parts are OBO, so let me know!

***sold! $100 - ARC Ti exhaust manifold heatshield

$200 - ARC Ti Sparkplug cover; I have multiple offers for $150 but I still am reluctant to sell this extremely nice piece

ARC Ti radiator cooling panel/shroud; I might be willing to let this go if someone wants to buy all 3; It would be a great way to change the look of your engine bay, and I'll do package pricing!

OEM front strut brace, but I don't have a picture. Let me know if you would like a picture, and I'm selling it for $30.
OEM airbox with snorkel for $35. No pics, but I can take some if there is interest.

I have more pictures of most of the items located in my album. Again, all prices are obo and I tried to research everything and price fair. Let me know if there are any questions! Thanks for looking!

*Considered sold!$150!Brand new, never installed Rexpeed dry carbon dash trim.
SOLD!$40 - AMS Delrin un-branded shift knob
SOLD!$250 - Hood
SOLD!OEM MR shift knob

Last edited by yahu; Apr 30, 2010 at 09:02 PM.
Old Mar 9, 2010, 05:09 PM
Evolved Member

dibs on the gunmetal knob... hahaha knob... :P
Old Mar 9, 2010, 05:35 PM
Evolved Member

^it is yers! I actually planned on keeping whichever one didn't sell as they are both really nice and I like the weighted feel!
Old Mar 9, 2010, 05:40 PM
Evolving Member

didn't you just pick up the arc cover!!! i thought u totally wanted that thing bad hahah anyways Dan i am able to meet with you on friday afternoon if that is okay with you! and hey if you really don't want the arc cover hit me up with a price you want for it!
Old Mar 9, 2010, 05:52 PM
Evolved Member

I did just pick it up and I'm torn. I want to go with a COP setup, which may mean the ARC piece won't fit. Plus, you kind of want to show off the COP when you're rolling with it.

BTW - I think I'll be heading to ER on Friday. I'm not sure cause Mikey won't reply to friggin' texts, but that was supposed to be the plan. Earlier in the week might be better, but I've been fighting a cold so been laid up in bed most of the day.
Old Mar 9, 2010, 06:16 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by yahu
I did just pick it up and I'm torn. I want to go with a COP setup, which may mean the ARC piece won't fit. Plus, you kind of want to show off the COP when you're rolling with it.

BTW - I think I'll be heading to ER on Friday. I'm not sure cause Mikey won't reply to friggin' texts, but that was supposed to be the plan. Earlier in the week might be better, but I've been fighting a cold so been laid up in bed most of the day.
damn ok well i hope you feel better! let me know if you want to sell it and give me a price on it i really want it to complete the ARC look too hahahaha
Old Mar 9, 2010, 08:43 PM
Evolved Member

^sounds like I might be around this Friday afterall (still trying to figure out specifics). We can talk in person as I should know what I'm doing by this Friday as far as the COP goes. TTYS!
Old Mar 9, 2010, 08:52 PM
Evolving Member

for sure i would love to take that ARC cover off your hands if you want to sell it! anyways get better man!
Old Mar 9, 2010, 09:34 PM
Evolved Member

Send me a PM if you are going to be at ER this weekend. I might take one of those shift knobs off you.
Old Mar 9, 2010, 10:49 PM
Evolved Member

^sounds like plans are changed and I might be there next Monday or Tuesday. I'll send you a PM when I know for sure.
Old Mar 9, 2010, 11:12 PM

Think you can get a weight on that AMS Delrin shift knob?
Old Mar 9, 2010, 11:18 PM
Evolved Member

^dammit, I was wondering if anyone was going to ask that. I'll try to get it weighed tomorrow.

BTW - updated original post to include the stock airbox + filter and stock front license plate bracket, still in the packaging from when I bought the car.
Old Mar 10, 2010, 09:51 AM
Evolved Member

I might be interested in the license plate bracket, if memory serves mine has some nasty rock chips in it and i'd like to replace it.... So dibbs until lunch when I can double check?
Old Mar 10, 2010, 11:57 AM
Evolved Member

^There was one other person that PM'd me this morning a couple hours before you. I will let you know what he decides.

BTW - been meaning to txt you. With this cold my voice doesn't last long on the phone. I do have spare rims with all-season rubber. Not sure I want you running those at HPDE though! Let me know what you were thinking.

Also, I was wondering what you use to polish metal like chromed pieces or even brushed finishes. Thanks!
Old Mar 10, 2010, 01:33 PM
Evolved Member

^ NP, the plate bracket on my car is actually in really good shape! Just need to get a new frame. So the other guy should pick this up!

Its not a HPDE, its the Alpha Romeo club advanced drivers day. Should be 7 stations, not too many miles of running, plus a few runs at the auto-x they setup at the end. But running Blizzaks for that would be a last resort.

Lets take the detailing part to PM (so we dont clutter your FS thread) and if you have some pictures of what you have then we can get specific and/or i'll teach you what to do!

Quick Reply: Misc stuff for sale