Notices
Northwest Region Includes AK, ID, WY, SD, MT, ND, CO.

any colorado members

Search this Thread

Old Oct 12, 2013, 08:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^^^ Are you referring to Mac Autosport? If so, that's where I got it tuned. Great place to go. Oh, if I ever see a fellow evo owner I always roll the window down and wave!
Old Oct 12, 2013, 09:45 PM

Yeah. I couldn't think of the name but I remember seeing some nice cars leaving work.
Someone in parker owns a matte black X lowered with some "volks."
Old Nov 15, 2013, 08:37 AM

Last edited by morethansamson; Nov 10, 2014 at 02:49 PM.
Old Nov 16, 2013, 06:12 AM

Originally Posted by morethansamson
I hit a coyote on the way into work today and need a recommended shop to take it to.

The damage isn't horrible, but the bumper has three small cracks in it, the drivers side fog light is broken, and the inter cooler looks like it has been pushed back on the drivers side.

It looks mostly cosmetic and is completely drivable but the inter cooler being pushed back makes me wonder what else might be wrong behind the bumper.

My first thought was to take it to a dealership since they should have mitsubishi parts and know the car but all the reviews online say the dealers here are crap at best. Just in case there is something mechanical wrong, I want someone who will be able to recognize it and fix it. I'm not looking for a good deal, it can be overpriced for all I care as the insurance will be picking up the tab. Not looking for a patch and respray.

I just want my Evo X MR to be perfect again. Any help you can offer is greatly appreciated.
Where are you located?
Old Nov 20, 2015, 11:07 PM
Evolving Member

been in colorado for a few years just got my evo running a few months ago
Old Dec 5, 2015, 04:59 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
ive been here about a year aswell. i am now a suby owner..... but if anyone needs any help let me know.

also saw a silver flexflue evo on I25 heading south. played around a bit but they jumped to an exit before i noticed.
Old Dec 14, 2015, 10:57 PM
Evolving Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by spdtckts
ive been here about a year aswell. i am now a suby owner..... but if anyone needs any help let me know.

also saw a silver flexflue evo on I25 heading south. played around a bit but they jumped to an exit before i noticed.
Colorado finally convinced me to get an Evo. Too many f-ing subies here. It's cramping my style!
Old Mar 8, 2016, 09:40 PM

New member here just picked up my '05 evo 8 yesterday! Spring's around the corner so keep me posted on any meets or cruises coming up. I'd be more than happy to partake. I'm up in Evergreen west of Denver, the foothills are a hop skip and a boost pull away so lemme know if anyone wants to shoot the **** sometime!

Old May 6, 2017, 08:09 PM

Nick at MAC is a great tuner. Hard to get appointments nowadays though. A personal friend of mine (Yi and Wayne) are owners of Racing Trenz off of Monaco and Evans in Denver. Great guys, and very knowledgeable. Yi does a lot of custom work, 4 wheel dyno tuning, and great pricing. I have worked with him and hang out at the shop a lot. He has built some monsters for those of you who want a reliable shop. I am an airplane mechanic and when I don't want to work on my cars, Yi is the one I trust.

My precision 6265 turbo'd ralliart is and will be further tuned by Yi. Call ahead though for tuning, Cobb just made contract deals for tuning so not everyone pays for contracts for the accessport files. I know Wayne has the Subaru contract, but when I called them for a 335i bmw tune, they just stopped the contract for it.

Another great company is Jacks Trans. In Colorado Springs. They offered me 4500 for a fully built SST trans installed with oil cooler for trans. Great guys to talk to.
Old Jun 4, 2018, 10:52 PM
Maz

Hey Guys I Just moved out here. I would appreciate it if some more experienced member would PM me. I have some questions about local shops. I would really appreciate the help. Thanks.
Old Jun 5, 2018, 10:44 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
most have turned to Facebook not sure how many due to the fact I don't have/use it...You can still try the Coloradoevo website however it was kinda taken over by hackers the last couple years...what area of Colorado what work are you looking to have done at said shop?
Old Sep 11, 2019, 09:29 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
New member here. I Just purchased a red 2003 Evo 8 from Denver about a month ago. Hope to meet some of you at the next Cars and Coffee in Windsor in September. 22.
The following users liked this post:
MinusPrevious (Sep 11, 2019)
Old Sep 11, 2019, 09:55 AM
EvoM Staff Alumni

Received 1,384 Likes on 1,317 Posts
Originally Posted by evo8veloce
New member here. I Just purchased a red 2003 Evo 8 from Denver about a month ago. Hope to meet some of you at the next Cars and Coffee in Windsor in September. 22.
Welcome aboard @evo8veloce

Great to have you join us on the boards.

Joe
Old May 11, 2021, 08:54 AM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
any evo owners here in colorado still? ive been out of the DSM scene for a few years now but just picked up a clean EVO 3 a week ago!