Notices
Other Cars - For Sale - Wanting To Buy (WTB) Or Trade (WTT) Use this Forum to post your WTB/WTS threads for cars other than Lancer/Evolution and motorcycles as well. All the usual Marketplace rules apply here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[Northeast]: Lease Trade: 2015 Lexus RC350 F-SPORT AWD, Rare MP Orange - $498 month - CHEAP, $56K

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2016, 02:14 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lease Trade: 2015 Lexus RC350 F-SPORT AWD, Rare MP Orange - $498 month - CHEAP, $56K

It pains me to do this but I am looking for someone to takeover my Lexus RC 350 F-Sport AWD lease as I need 4 doors full time for clients. I have been using my wife's car, but now it has come to sometimes 3 days a week and I simply need 4 doors.

-Car has 75XX miles

-12K miles per year allowed

-27 month lease, and I have made 9 payments. So I presume it has 18 months remaining.

- Rare Molten Pearl color. The color in the sun is unbelievable. The interior is Stratus Grey. The headliner, mats, and seat backs, seatbelts are all black. 2 tone door panels. This color looks great.

- Car had near $56K MSRP, and its almost fully loaded with Pre-collision warning, blind spot monitors, rear camera with 360 degree audible alert (great for when you come close for parking or to make sure your front end doesn't hit the curb), Lexus Enform (you can start the car anywhere with a wireless signal from your phone), heated AND ventilated seats (a must for warm days), Sirius XM, Navigation, etc.

- Car right now has a custom axleback exhaust on it with a quad tip set up. It now sounds as it should and I have a sound clip avail upon request. NO DRONE! I have stock exhaust of course as well.

Payment is $498 month + state tax. In NJ that means $532 month. You would need to put $4K down to get a payment this cheap on a car that is just about fully loaded and has a near $56K Sticker.

Lexus also has their own Wheel and tire protection. You go to any Lexus dealer and they will repair/replace wheels or tires, INCLUDING cosmetic damage! This adds $20/month to the price. If you want it add $20, if not then it stops the day you call and have them remove it. I have had many luxury automobiles and while I never had to use it, the fact Lexus has their own and you can go to any Lexus dealer and it includes cosmetic issues, is outstanding.

No accidents, no stories. First 2 services are free. Will receive its next service at 10K miles.

Pics:

Name:  rc2_zpswd8gdzrq.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  396.8 KB

Name:  rc3_zpsc5rjpqxf.jpg
Size:  188.6 KB

Name:  rc4_zps6zkuded3.png
Size:  967.2 KB

Name:  rc5_zpsrctep7dw.jpg
Size:  153.1 KB
Old May 20, 2016, 08:24 AM

Whats the lug pattern on this car.
Old May 22, 2016, 01:07 PM
Evolving Member

5x114.3

Car is pending lease trade.

Assuming they get approved from Lexus Financial it should be taken over. If anyone wants to be next in line please let me know. I have some other interest but nobody definitively has said they would like to be next in line.
Old May 31, 2016, 05:04 PM
Evolving Member

Person did not get approved. Just sent some messages back to people that were interested. Please have decent income and a strong credit score!