Notices
Pacific Northwest General areas surrounding Bellingham, Seattle, Tacoma, Bellevue, Spokane, Yakima, Portland, Eugene, Bend, Medford

Dent removal day - Carmedic - Puyallup

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2018, 03:45 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dent removal day - Carmedic - Puyallup

Hey Everyone,

Just like the years previous (it's been a while though), I have hosted a Dent Removal Day a few times and wanted to see if there was interest in doing another one.

Basically I would host a meet for those of us who need PDR (Paintless Dent Removal) with a Carmedic mobile dent remover. This would be hosted in the South end of Puyallup/Graham area.

Depending on the amount of cars, Carmedic will have one or even two guys on site to take care of those nasty door dings. I cannot give you their exact price for a dent as it is determined by the dent (quantity, depth, location, time to extract), however his prices are discounted because of the 'group buy' and his work is well worth it. (removed a ton from my Forester and WRX to make it not look like a beat dog....the Evo has only had a couple). For those that have had it done and attended in years past, please feel free to comment and let others know they are well worth the money.

We need at least 5 cars to make this happen and I have a few so far of friends. Who would be interested?

Location would be my garage in South Puyallup. Closest major intersection is 176th and Meridian. I'll set up the event if we get enough people.

Timing/Date: mid-May

http://www.carmedic.biz/

Full disclosure: This is a friend of mine. I do not receive any compensation for hosting the event, the only benefit I get is the same that every attendee receives, discounted prices on dent removal.

Items of note:
First come, first served. Garage will open up in the morning around 9am. The event usually winds down around 2-3 in the afternoon. If there are still people in line and waiting at 2 then it will go later.

If people want to do pizza or burger burn or just snacks, maybe we could pull something together.

**Important**: No revving, burn-outs or *** hattery. We want to continue to do events like this as much as we can. Dont be "that guy" who gets the HOA to ban future events.

1) Pete
2) Mike A
3) Zeth
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Previous post >
https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/pa...-carmedic.html