EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   ECU Flash (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ecu-flash-179/)
-   -   Break-thru: Reading ACD ECU with EcuFlash (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ecu-flash/473547-break-thru-reading-acd-ecu-ecuflash.html)

merlin.oz Feb 15, 2010 05:38 PM

Tried logging my AUDM9 today, it connects, but nothing logs properly. (1.3 cable, v2.5).
Tried changing a request id to 14, same result as Sabin, re post #77, outside array.
I initially had all the boxes ticked, but when connection made, the pumps started activating so I quickly switched of.

I have just checked my cable, pin 1 is joined to pin 15. Pin 9 is still in the connector.
I will break it out and try again, later....

edit: removing pin 9 did not help in my case.

_Speedy_ Feb 16, 2010 10:12 PM

Yeah I messaged the evoscan developers, they are going to do some work on the ACD stuff for you guys tonight.. fix the index bounds error, then add some openport 2.0 support for it, and then remove requestids that are doing mapping to real mut requestIDs inside the app.

acamus Feb 17, 2010 01:26 AM

Now you tell... I have just written the logger.

it is currently tested by sba...

merlin.oz Feb 17, 2010 01:39 AM

Also, after I had connected to the AWD ECU via EvoScan, the CEL lit-up.
I have just checked, it threw 33 DTC's, basicly everything for AWD and an idle error for the EFI ECU. Weird.

MR Turco Feb 17, 2010 06:10 AM

I can test a USDM 9 if you would like. I have a 2.0 cable ready and waiting. Just let me know.

acamus Feb 17, 2010 07:32 AM

Hamish just wrote me that anyone who wants to get Evoscan for ACD logging developer purposes shall log into EvoScan page and submit a ticket. He has a fix ready.

sba Feb 17, 2010 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by acamus (Post 8003391)
Hamish just wrote me that anyone who wants to get Evoscan for ACD logging developer purposes into EVoSCan page and submit a ticket. He has a fix ready.

I WANT IT!!!! I still wait for Hamish response about it.

Ceddy Feb 17, 2010 02:46 PM

Anyone using the fixed EvoScan yet? I haven't got a reply...

I could make a custom MUT table with all the ADC inputs in it, so we could figure out whats connected to what. That would help in figuring out what the normal MUT Requests are.

sba Feb 18, 2010 04:00 AM

Originally Posted by Ceddy (Post 8005075)
Anyone using the fixed EvoScan yet? I haven't got a reply...

I could make a custom MUT table with all the ADC inputs in it, so we could figure out whats connected to what. That would help in figuring out what the normal MUT Requests are.

I didn't get it neither Acamus. I have send an email and i put a support ticket also, but no reply what-so-ever.

In the mean time, me and Acamus are still working on our version of MUT logger for ACD based on your MHI. So, until i really see the EvoScan, i don't believe it is ready.

But i can say, this ACD is pretty different in responses compared with the engine ECU.

Work in progress

sba Feb 18, 2010 06:45 AM

I have EvoScan. Testing in progres...

colby Feb 18, 2010 11:01 AM

Sorry for the late reply. If you have a spare ACD, I would be happy to pay to have you send it to me to look at and figure out what might be going wrong with the flashing. If not, I may try to find one myself...

Colby

Originally Posted by sba (Post 7989907)
Ok,

This really get interesting... Today i tried to write inside the ACD a modification and ... the ECU got bricked (the error log attached)

Now i can just read the ECU with no problem, but i cannot write it anymore or even to log it. The curious thing is that the difference between the original file and what it is now inside the ECU is very small, a few bytes changed. I also attached the file that it should be inside the ECU and the file that it is now.

So:

- ACD_ECU_evo8_org - is the file that was in the ecu from the beginning and i tried to change
- i tried to write something inside. It blocked, gived me the error
- i readed again: read_error
- i tried to write again the first file, same error
- i readed again: read_error2

What is your opinion? Colby?

S.

merlin.oz Feb 19, 2010 12:49 AM

colby, email Steve at

steveknightrace@optusnet.com.au

I believe he is willing help out with an AWD ECU.
We would like this issue worked out as it would enable us to flash the evo6.5, VR4 and Legnum, all with 7203 chip.

sba Feb 19, 2010 05:19 AM

Originally Posted by colby (Post 8008241)
Sorry for the late reply. If you have a spare ACD, I would be happy to pay to have you send it to me to look at and figure out what might be going wrong with the flashing. If not, I may try to find one myself...

Colby

Unfortunately i don't have a spare ecu. I'm sorry.

We are waiting for you to find out the problem and resolv it.

But if you don't really find a ACD ECU, i think a Evo 6.5 TME or Eclipse will do also the task.

sba Feb 19, 2010 05:21 AM

Originally Posted by sba (Post 8007307)
I have EvoScan. Testing in progres...

Is not ready yet for our kind of ecus. But Hamish mailed me that he just got a ACD ECU and it will make it work.

acamus Feb 19, 2010 05:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
With the help of sba and merlin.oz we have been able to create a scanner, based on Ceddy's MHI scan. Thank you all for your participation.

Now it seems to be working to the extend of testing purposes. I know sba is currently trying to figure out the input pin request ids.

So we are now waiting to collect the MUT table meaning.

If anyone is eager to help please find logger attached.
The cable needed is OP1.3