EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   ECU Flash (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ecu-flash-341/)
-   -   who would pay for a (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/ecu-flash/579169-who-would-pay.html)

T-Pain Oct 27, 2011 01:39 PM

subscribed!
I would sooo pay just to get rid of the TPMS....driving me nuts

No_Skillz Oct 27, 2011 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by EyeDreamt (Post 9703103)
Good luck getting anything with that kind of attitude. Damn. The man does this stuff for the community and asks very little in return, yet people get all impatient and expect things to be done ASAP. Any other community would be thankful to have people like Tephra and Razorlab giving so much away, yet greedy ass Evo owners just ****in expect the ****. Go pay someone to dissect the ECU and create a knock-cel map for you if you want it done on your timetable. -----.

This is known as overreaction to a joke.

EyeDreamt Oct 27, 2011 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by No_Skillz (Post 9703418)
This is known as overreaction to a joke.

If it was a joke sorry for the harsh words. I didn't see a lol or jk in your post, and have seen way too many kids with the "my mommy n daddy bought me an evo and I deserve everything I want free and immediately so hurry up and do it for me" attitude on the forums lately. not saying that's you, but hopefully anyone who feels that way sees my post and rethinks their approach. Again, sorry for being a jackass if you were indeed joking, it wasn't aparent to me. :-)

No_Skillz Oct 27, 2011 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by EyeDreamt (Post 9703909)
If it was a joke sorry for the harsh words. I didn't see a lol or jk in your post, and have seen way too many kids with the "my mommy n daddy bought me an evo and I deserve everything I want free and immediately so hurry up and do it for me" attitude on the forums lately. not saying that's you, but hopefully anyone who feels that way sees my post and rethinks their approach. Again, sorry for being a jackass if you were indeed joking, it wasn't aparent to me. :-)

It's cool man. Just remember, it's just the internets. Don't let it get to you.

gktune Nov 9, 2011 02:20 AM

I would gladly pay for this too...
I have been trying to donate money but have been unsuccessful link to donations doesn't seem to work anyone else had this issue..

kozmic27 Nov 10, 2011 01:09 PM

I will pay

PR_Mivec Nov 10, 2011 01:59 PM

id pay for it

mitsael Nov 10, 2011 03:41 PM

i will paid too!

tephra Nov 11, 2011 07:56 AM

ok well I will get V1 sorted... the ACD/AYC bleed works, but there is a minor problem with the timing chain doodie...

I will make an announcement when its ready :)

jyamona Nov 11, 2011 08:06 AM

Originally Posted by tephra (Post 9737934)
ok well I will get V1 sorted... the ACD/AYC bleed works, but there is a minor problem with the timing chain doodie...

I will make an announcement when its ready :)

awesome news, count me in for $25 for sure

T-Pain Nov 11, 2011 08:07 AM

^yay
excited!
can't wait

Hakke Nov 11, 2011 09:03 AM

freaking sick nasty! cant wait for that announcement

No_Skillz Nov 13, 2011 08:38 PM

Figures as soon as I say I don't need this, my TPMS starts acting funky... sorry Tephra, looks like I will be interested after all.

Bob_tm Nov 14, 2011 02:03 PM

Steering sensor calibration. In theory we should do this after each alignment.

jyamona Nov 14, 2011 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Bob_tm (Post 9745550)
Steering sensor calibration. In theory we should do this after each alignment.

how come I've never heard mention of this before? :confused: