EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Evo Dyno Tuning / Results (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-dyno-tuning-results-299/)
-   -   Buschur's dyno testing......never ends. (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-dyno-tuning-results/386799-buschurs-dyno-testing-never-ends.html)

Mellon Racing Dec 12, 2008 08:36 AM

wow, that blanket looks way better than I had imagined...tastefully done and appears to fit tight. Thanks for sharing the info David, good stuff.

p.s. This Saturday is the last TNT of the year at Memphis Motorsports Park, I won't be ready (tranny is out) but I heard they open back up in February so that will give me some time to perfect the HTA86 pump and race gas tune :)

EvoDan2004 Dec 12, 2008 02:05 PM

david im a fan of a ceramic coating called swain tech. you also offer some type of coating. how do you feel this blanket will work along with a coating on the hotside???

TopLevelPerformance Dec 12, 2008 04:39 PM

Great job as usual with the testin of new parts, we are seein some serious science comin out of BR. 09 should be really fun

David Buschur Dec 12, 2008 06:24 PM

Thanks guys, I really mean thanks when I say it. You guys don't owe me the thanks though,we owe you guys for the support and letting us do your builds. 2008 was a kick ass year. Trying to some how imagine 2009 being better is extremely hard to do!

Where the hell are we going to go after a year like this? Faster?! I better get started turning the engine the other way in the black car!;)

mandy1 Dec 12, 2008 07:32 PM

My english is not so good so im going to ask,from what i understand,the problem was the PTE housing? i thought it was one of the best housings available.:crap:

Celica2EVO Dec 12, 2008 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by davidbuschur (Post 6460226)
I better get started turning the engine the other way in the black car!;)

:eek: Uh OH! I bet I know what that means!

vwjeff Dec 13, 2008 08:59 AM

Turn it!

mandy1 Dec 13, 2008 09:56 AM

somebody can answer my question? im a bit morron.

Shearer Dec 13, 2008 09:58 AM

I better get started turning the engine the other way in the black car!;)

There's no need for that. There is another second to be knocked off those 1/4 mile times yet.:beer:

David Buschur Dec 16, 2008 07:35 PM

There was no problem with the PTE housing. The Garrett GT housing has the best power curve and that is what I am always looking for.

Ron, you better come and get this car then;)

AWD Motorsports Dec 16, 2008 08:11 PM

Thanks guys, I really mean thanks when I say it. You guys don't owe me the thanks though,we owe you guys for the support and letting us do your builds. 2008 was a kick ass year. Trying to some how imagine 2009 being better is extremely hard to do!

Where the hell are we going to go after a year like this? Faster?! I better get started turning the engine the other way in the black car!;)

Youll make me so happy and envious if you spin the motor in the black car.. I wanted to do it so bad but i just cant take the leap just yet.. It is hard to imagine 09' being better but i am sure it will be since you and I both live for making these Evo's faster and faster!!! {thumbup}

crispeed Dec 16, 2008 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports (Post 6474440)
You and I both live for making these Evo's faster and faster!!! {thumbup}

I don't!:spin:

Quicker is much more fun!:drink:

Johnboy1065 Dec 16, 2008 11:11 PM

Thanks for doing all this testing and posting it up. It really helps all of the rest of us!!! It's really guided me in my car decsions lately.

stockEvoIX Jan 1, 2009 11:15 AM

Have a question about the DEI turbo blanket and forgive me as I'm a newbie to this stuff. I know it'll drop temps but does that make hp/tq? I assume it would help with reliability but not sure about power.

AcePitcher11 Jan 1, 2009 03:46 PM

Awesome results Dave and we all appreciate everything you do for the Evo community and always bringing new products to the table for us. Can't wait to meet you and the BR crew this spring!