EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Evo Dyno Tuning / Results (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-dyno-tuning-results-299/)
-   -   Spec-Ops Success ... GT35 Build (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-dyno-tuning-results/506776-spec-ops-success-gt35-build.html)

ch53avitech Aug 1, 2010 02:07 PM

Nice job on the tunning Jason. The boost looks solid enough to drive on lol.

Spec-OpsMotorsports Aug 1, 2010 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by romadmartin (Post 8545530)
heck ya thats what Im talking about now Matt its your cars turn, thinking you need to go bigger then the GT35.... on another note wounder how my blocks gonna handle that same turbo kit?? only one way to find out. (no we cant turn that turbo kit up to 30 PSI on my stock engine.. I know what your thinking ;)

is it next week yet... want to buy parts! :)

SPEC-OPS!!!!!!!!

Working on it {thumbup} As far as your car, we'll get the parts ordered once you give us the Go or No-Go on tuesday. Waiting anxiously!

Tribal Aug 1, 2010 03:22 PM

I would like to thank SPEC OPS Motorsports for building my car, the level of detail that went into my car was nothing short of amazing. You guys kept me informed through the entired build. Officially I can say that the car feels great and I am happy with the results. Once again my thank goes out to you guys and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Spec-Ops1 Aug 1, 2010 04:33 PM

It was fun for sure.... i cant wait to see your face with it when you get back :)

06MREvo Aug 1, 2010 05:49 PM

Nice job guys...looks like a solid build...I'm sure he will be more then happy with it...{thumbup}

JDavenport Aug 1, 2010 05:57 PM

Very Nice work. And I agree, the Hallman is just a rock solid unit.

Jmelocik@Spec-Ops Aug 1, 2010 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Tribal (Post 8545691)
I would like to thank SPEC OPS Motorsports for building my car, the level of detail that went into my car was nothing short of amazing. You guys kept me informed through the entired build. Officially I can say that the car feels great and I am happy with the results. Once again my thank goes out to you guys and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Thanks for the kind words brother! I'm glad you're happy with it. In the words of someone smarter than me, "OCD isn't a sickness, it's a lifestyle!"

To everyone that took the time to come to All Aspects this past weekend, even if not to get tuned but just to hand out, thanks for your support and we look forward to seeing all of you again. From the sound of things we might be back up there sooner than we initially thought, probably around the 2nd week in Sept if everyone's schedule works out.

To the guys at All Aspects, thanks for allowing us into your facility, you guys run an awesome shop and have some really incredible toys and projects. I can't wait to see some more of your vehicles next time we come up.

Josh
:usflag:

XSboosyed10 Aug 1, 2010 09:31 PM

Very nice numbers, job well done guys.

Gary 805 Aug 1, 2010 10:11 PM

Matt,

Can you PM me about getting that FPblack from you? im going to build my motor soon once i get the corolla registered.

Spec-OpsMotorsports Aug 1, 2010 10:43 PM

Originally Posted by XSboosyed10 (Post 8546481)
Very nice numbers, job well done guys.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by Gary 805 (Post 8546584)
Matt,

Can you PM me about getting that FPblack from you? im going to build my motor soon once i get the corolla registered.

Shooting a pm to ya now Gary {thumbup}

redleg225 Aug 2, 2010 11:21 AM

517 lb/ft of Torque at 5500 RPM's must feel nice! Great job guys.

SubieEvoGuy Aug 2, 2010 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by Tribal (Post 8545691)

do you plan on going to the 1/4 track anytime soon?

Keep us updated if you decide 2 go, i would be very interested 2 see the results

A youtube vid of like a 1-2 or 1-3 pull would be awesome 2 check out as well

Spec-Ops1 Aug 2, 2010 11:32 AM

2nd gear feels like we are at Disney's on ice...

Tribal asked us to take it to the track to see what she runs. I'm still on the fence about that one. We may take it and do a roll off and see what she traps... just not really wanting to launch the car.

SubieEvoGuy Aug 2, 2010 11:33 AM

ha if the owner says "launch it" you ask "how high" hehe

is the trans built?

s.e.a.n. Aug 2, 2010 11:40 AM

Looks very nice! Good job