EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Evo Dyno Tuning / Results (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-dyno-tuning-results-299/)
-   -   TSComptuned 700WHP+ FP Black dynojet #'s inside (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-dyno-tuning-results/666727-tscomptuned-700whp-fp-black-dynojet-s-inside.html)

SLVRNBLK Dec 13, 2013 07:33 PM

Tom, I think we can give Tom a run for his money with my set-up. Nearly identical with the only difference is I have a Stg 3 BR head but I am running S1. Tom killer car!

khmerpimpin Dec 16, 2013 08:56 AM

Any more sound clips of this exhaust setup?

tscompusa Dec 18, 2013 05:32 AM

Originally Posted by SLVRNBLK (Post 11051676)
Tom, I think we can give Tom a run for his money with my set-up. Nearly identical with the only difference is I have a Stg 3 BR head but I am running S1. Tom killer car!

S1 wont get the job done with this turbo! S2 or S3 you should definitely swap in before we retune.

Originally Posted by khmerpimpin (Post 11053522)
Any more sound clips of this exhaust setup?

I can have him make some, but no not that im aware of.

Originally Posted by Oxford (Post 11051572)
My lack of double pumper is my limiting factor right now. Have the Black, Bushur 2.0L, 272s, and FIC1450. Good luck and keep us posted! {thumbup}

I will once we do the 93 :)

Originally Posted by wizzo 8 (Post 11051584)
These are the numbers I'm shooting for this spring with my new build. I have a BB FP Black though.

The other car i did Nick on AEM v2 had some pretty high 730~ runs in vd in 30-40F temps. It never was ran on a real dynojet yet though. That's the same car that made 601 on Buschur's mustang dyno in 80-90f.

If you follow the setup / parts and the parts work together well it will go over 700. i have several 700~ fp black setups running around. The blueprint is quite easy to achieve 700 on the fp black these days.

isah sleepers car trapping 137.94 on regular street tires in hot temps is another one that can go over 700 fairly easy with boost. it was never ran in full kill mode before down the track. Its a shame it wont get to see what its really capable of with slicks and more boost since hes swapping to the 6466 very soon.

dsnicely Feb 17, 2015 12:53 AM

incredible numbers for FP Black, didn't think it had that much in it.

Broham Feb 17, 2015 01:09 PM

The parts on this build are extremely optimized. These are "elite boltons" to support this type of power. Then you have the e85 and the 2.3 for building boost and trq. One hell of a setup.

tscompusa May 22, 2015 12:57 AM

Originally Posted by Broham (Post 11396733)
The parts on this build are extremely optimized. These are "elite boltons" to support this type of power. Then you have the e85 and the 2.3 for building boost and trq. One hell of a setup.

Sorry for the late response. This is as average a setup as you can get actually. Nothing is crazy on this car. Just a regular built evo. No custom anything. Regular twinscroll fp black with internal wastegate.

The boost control is whats making this setup be able to do what it did.

No port work on the head or anything! Also swapping the cams to S3 would give even higher gains. I think as this car sat, if you add S3 you will be looking at 750whp+ out of the twinscroll housing. Add stainless single scroll and maybe 780-800.

The dyno room was AC'ed also to 70F+, and zero humidity. That all helps.

SLVRNBLK's after we tuned it was around this cars power also. :)

I hate to respond so late and bump an old thread, but I wanted to respond to your post.

miragevo May 22, 2015 06:30 AM

Can you overlay a bone stock Evo 9 onto the graph below?

ECU: Stock ECU + tephra v7 / sd / 4bar / ecuboost
Fuel: 85% ethanol

All Mechanical Work performed by AWD Motorsports.

Mods:

BR 2.3L
BR Double pumper
BR Mini Battery kit
BR 65mm throttle body
BR Ported Intake manifold
BR 3" TBE w/ three Magnaflows (lol)
FP Black Journal Bearing
GSC S2 cams
Toxic Fab exhaust manifold
MAP 3" recirc dump
Tial Q bov
FIC 2150cc inj
Spoolin Up COP
TSComp 4" intake pipe / filter
ETS 3.8" Garrett core FMIC
ETS 2.5" Upper & Lower Piping

All Pulls in 3rd gear:

Can you overlay onto the first graph on page 1?....CF: Standard Smoothing: 3

tscompusa Jul 2, 2015 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by miragevo (Post 11449773)
ECU: Stock ECU + tephra v7 / sd / 4bar / ecuboost
Fuel: 85% ethanol

All Mechanical Work performed by AWD Motorsports.

Mods:

BR 2.3L
BR Double pumper
BR Mini Battery kit
BR 65mm throttle body
BR Ported Intake manifold
BR 3" TBE w/ three Magnaflows (lol)
FP Black Journal Bearing
GSC S2 cams
Toxic Fab exhaust manifold
MAP 3" recirc dump
Tial Q bov
FIC 2150cc inj
Spoolin Up COP
TSComp 4" intake pipe / filter
ETS 3.8" Garrett core FMIC
ETS 2.5" Upper & Lower Piping

All Pulls in 3rd gear:

Can you overlay onto the first graph on page 1?....CF: Standard Smoothing: 3

I'm not sure I understand the question. Which graph's do you want overlayed? Sorry I didn't see this until now.

evo8426 Jul 2, 2015 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by tscompusa (Post 11471856)
I'm not sure I understand the question. Which graph's do you want overlayed? Sorry I didn't see this until now.

He wants an overlay with OEM turbo

tscompusa Jul 4, 2015 02:02 AM

oh my. I don't really see a point in that one.