EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Evo 'For Sale' External Engine / Power (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-sale-external-engine-power-116/)
-   -   APS Evolution Products!!!! FMIC, BOV, Cold air and MORE!!!! (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-sale-external-engine-power/123207-aps-evolution-products-fmic-bov-cold-air-more.html)

fsugatorbait May 1, 2005 03:04 PM

You have PM.

RallySport Direct May 2, 2005 10:12 AM

PMed back.

Shipment is arriving today. We did get a very limited supply of valves everyone that is on backorder right now will get one but we will not have many on our shelf after that.

Ben

4ce fed May 2, 2005 01:13 PM

PMed again, and ordered.

RallySport Direct May 2, 2005 01:49 PM

Just sold out of valves. :( Everything else is still in stock. Exhausts intercoolers intakes etc...

Ben

zstryder May 2, 2005 01:57 PM

Did I get one? :D *pray*

zstryder May 2, 2005 02:15 PM

Actually, just got a confirmation email that it was shipped. Excellent.

rlazer5000 May 2, 2005 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by RallySport Direct
Just sold out of valves. :( Everything else is still in stock. Exhausts intercoolers intakes etc...

Ben

Damn, i was looking into buying a BOV from ya....when r u getting more in? Thanks!

RallySport Direct May 3, 2005 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by rlazer5000
Damn, i was looking into buying a BOV from ya....when r u getting more in? Thanks!

2-4 weeks depending on customs :crap:

Ben

RallySport Direct May 5, 2005 11:14 AM

Intakes watertanks FMIC, and exhausts all in stock. Hurry and order before we run out!!!!!

Ben

viciousv322 May 8, 2005 12:40 AM

I ordered a bov from you guys on the 4th or so... just wondering when they next shipment is coming in?

lil'evil_evo May 8, 2005 07:43 AM

Originally Posted by RallySport Direct

Ben

those are selling faster than everything on themarket it seems

RallySport Direct May 9, 2005 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by viciousv322
I ordered a bov from you guys on the 4th or so... just wondering when they next shipment is coming in?

You should have received a email or phone call or both telling you about the back order. If you ordered on the 4th you did not get one of the last batch. Our next shipment is scheduled to leave from APS this week. It is being air freighted over. It takes 1 day to get from Australia to LA and then it sits for a week or two in customs then after it is released from customs it take 2 days to get to our door here in SLC UT. Because customs times change everytime we send something through there the window that it could be here is very big. It could be as little as 1 week but as long as 3 weeks.

Ben

viciousv322 May 9, 2005 05:05 PM

thanks for the update... i was just wondering because the email said the order was "processing"

RallySport Direct May 10, 2005 09:39 AM

Sold out of FMIC :(

Running low on exhausts hurry before they are all gone!!!

Ben