EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Evo X Engine / Turbo / Drivetrain (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-x-engine-turbo-drivetrain-258/)
-   -   FP Red for EVOX Turbocharger (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/evo-x-engine-turbo-drivetrain/382810-fp-red-evox-turbocharger.html)

1SiCkEvo Jan 29, 2009 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by Mike W (Post 6626160)
Had a customer drag one in today to install. Fighting to get the stocker out of that hole right now. With a little luck it will be on the dyno with bigger injectors Thursday.

Mike W

So hows this going? What injectors are they going with?

DC_TypeR Jan 29, 2009 06:33 PM

Road Race Tunes in the night time, (due to business location)

So there should be some #'s tomorrow.

and the injector size is most likely gonna be 1000 CC RC Injectors. (if i'm not mistaken)

-Chris

sspaladin28 Jan 29, 2009 06:42 PM

Good luck Chris, Ill be waiting on SCE for results as well. Mine is going to a TT customer who dibbed it up as soon as I received it

DC_TypeR Jan 29, 2009 06:56 PM

^ It's not mine Shawn... I have yet to receive mine.

I am hoping either tomorrow, or Monday.

It's getting ridiculous though, as far as "waiting" time.

-Chris

sspaladin28 Jan 29, 2009 06:58 PM

Oh sorry man, I just assumed...and we know what happens when you assume :(

Good luck on getting yours. Just so you know, I never received any type of tracking info or anything else. The thing just showed up via UPS. I'm sure that doesn't comfort you, but at least it's hope

DC_TypeR Jan 29, 2009 06:59 PM

Na it's coo bro.

I am in a hurry for mine though, as I have 2 magazines that are ready to shoot the car, and just waiting on the car to be wrapped up.

So I am stuck between a rock and a hard place with this turbo.

-Chris

sspaladin28 Jan 29, 2009 07:16 PM

Hey man, mine has a deposit on it, but the guy hasn't paid in full. I will check tomorrow and if he can't pay within a week, I will bring it to RRE for you and you can just give me yours when it arrives. If you didn't get the porting option, then just give me the $60 and we'll call it even

That work for you?

smgevo Jan 31, 2009 12:17 PM

Got mine yesterday by UPS {thumbup}

hawaiian_evo Feb 4, 2009 12:02 PM

so anyone else got there turbo in yet?

NateDaJew Feb 4, 2009 01:58 PM

I finally got my tracking number guys.

evox350ztt Feb 5, 2009 08:50 AM

I finally got mine but haven't install it yet due to my time issue with the shop I'm taking it too... question has anybody install their yet? And what are the result you guys got?

Mojito Feb 5, 2009 08:53 AM

Does anyone install this turbo with stock fuel system (injectors, pump, rail) and FMIC? Or do you guys have all the supporting mods?

DC_TypeR Feb 5, 2009 11:07 AM

^its probably best to install with supporting mods and a Tune....

You can run it w/o any mods, you just have to get a good tune to optimize everything.

So it's probably best if you add this, along with all your supporting mods, that way you don't have to get retuned and pay more $$

Mojito Feb 5, 2009 11:12 AM

Yes, I know it's best with mods, but I don't see them in ppl's signatures. So I asked if they are going to do them before installing the turbo.

Guru Feb 5, 2009 01:18 PM

Mine is in with just UR O2/downpipe, cat delete, intake, and IC piping w/BOV. I'm waiting on my FMIC and I have not gotten around to welding up my exaust yet. I have been tweaking the map extensively with the help of PLX wideband and OpenECU.