EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Lancer General (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/lancer-general-9/)
-   -   RRM Header: Install, Review, How To, Everything with pictures (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/lancer-general/249495-rrm-header-install-review-how-everything-pictures.html)

ROCK Dec 13, 2011 09:53 PM

The guys before talks about piggyback. lol * Scratching nuts* :)

ROAD/RACE:apimp:

Blacksheepdj Dec 14, 2011 05:47 AM

Guess I just don't understand why you continued your post from November instead of answering the guy as to whether you get gaskets with the header or not.

*shrug*

If I knew the answer, I'd tell him, but I bought my RRM header 6 years ago or so. My memory is a bit fuzzy.

ROCK Dec 14, 2011 09:17 AM

Good to see you still around Blacksheep. Give a call if you get bored. Love to catch up a bit with you.

Drew_Kaos Dec 16, 2011 08:27 AM

this was very helpful good job. If I get headers and dont have a pulley yet will anything go wrong. I will get one later but wont have it right away, and what do you suggest Piggy or Headers

Blacksheepdj Dec 20, 2011 07:29 AM

Originally Posted by ROCK (Post 9822601)
Good to see you still around Blacksheep. Give a call if you get bored. Love to catch up a bit with you.

Thanks, Rob. Good to see you still around too. Just browsing this forum makes me miss the old days. I wish I could get my '02 Lancer back...

Originally Posted by Drew_Kaos (Post 9827166)
this was very helpful good job. If I get headers and dont have a pulley yet will anything go wrong. I will get one later but wont have it right away, and what do you suggest Piggy or Headers

Headers are fine without the pulley, yes.
I would go piggy first. That way, you can tune it for whatever setup you have in the future.

Green_Bandit Dec 20, 2011 06:27 PM

Glad to see my install guide is still helping...

ROCK Dec 21, 2011 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by Green_Bandit (Post 9836743)
Glad to see my install guide is still helping...

Thanks for the guide. This is what forums are for. This is the spirit of a car community not some of the negative stuff that goes on. We should all be thanking you.

coollol123 Dec 22, 2011 03:16 PM

Good Guide, and good pictures. Umm But What Headers did you get?

Green_Bandit Dec 22, 2011 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by coollol123 (Post 9841470)
Good Guide, and good pictures. Umm But What Headers did you get?

You cant be for real. But just to entertain you the brand is in the title that you clicked on...

coollol123 Dec 22, 2011 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by Green_Bandit (Post 9841707)
You cant be for real. But just to entertain you the brand is in the title that you clicked on...

No, no. My Bad I meant to ask What exact Headers you Got, I know the Brand just not the actual part.
-Andy

Green_Bandit Dec 22, 2011 08:12 PM

What?

Man, I still dont know what you are asking. They only sell one and only one for our model.

ROCK Dec 23, 2011 09:48 AM

Yea some people have selective reading. :)
Lets do this.

ROAD///RACE MOTORSPORTS

Blacksheepdj Dec 23, 2011 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by ROCK (Post 9843167)
Yea some people have selective reading. :)

So true. :lol:

Now I'm just waiting for him to call RRM and ask which headers he should buy. ;)

PS - not to bash on coollol123, but what's worse? Bad "The Fast & The Furious" quote as his signature, or misspelling 'winning'?

ROCK Dec 25, 2011 01:44 PM

Lets say it has flavvor! :)

02modlanceroz Jan 7, 2012 06:52 PM

if anyone is interested i have for 02 lancer oz. RRM header, magnaflow highflow cat with cel eliminator installed for header. and piggyback for manual transmission