EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   South Region (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/south-region-42/)
-   -   Jestr Tuning Day in Texas (Jan. 20) (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/south-region/238445-jestr-tuning-day-texas-jan-20-a.html)

Zeus Dec 13, 2006 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by mitsuorder (Post 3755480)
Prosthetic dog nuts? :dunno:

Sorry but you just left it way too open and I had to share this with someone :p

...been waiting all day to spring that one? :lol:

mitsuorder Dec 13, 2006 10:17 PM

Just found it but I think it was like a sign the timing was so perfect. Just trying to give everyone a good laugh :) Gotta admit it made me pee a little I laughed so hard :lol:

andyktlee Dec 14, 2006 12:55 AM

Need some man diapers for x-mas? Cause if you peed from that ppicture, you'll crap your pants over your tune.

Kee1pride Dec 14, 2006 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by dubbleugly01 (Post 3754384)
C'mon Kevin, I know you wanna.... after that "other" flash, you NEED to :lol:

oh that's just mean, and very true. Don't worry, I'm on board. Won't have the money till Jan 15th though. I'm in the midst of paying friends I owe money to so if John won't be here right now then there is no need to hold onto some money for him and I might as well pay my friends while I wait. I'll have money by then though {thumbup}

Kevin

JestrTuning Dec 14, 2006 07:08 AM

Yes, I tune Subarus. :)

I didn't want to open up that can of worms if this was going to be Evo's only.

Zeus Dec 14, 2006 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by andysoo8284 (Post 3755879)
Need some man diapers for x-mas? Cause if you peed from that ppicture, you'll crap your pants over your tune.

If you read my review, I'm already pretty damn impressed with his "remote tune"!

Zeus Dec 14, 2006 07:11 AM

Yes, I tune Subarus.

I didn't want to open up that can of worms if this was going to be Evo's only.

Hmmmmmm. I may be talking to you about tuning the Wife's 05' Legacy 2.5 GT then. It's bone stock, and will stay that way... less a nice tune maybe {devil}

You have a new email John :p

Inprogress Dec 14, 2006 07:36 AM

so wait should i post a link to thiis thread on the subaru forums?

i was thinking i could also include some of his review threads for the nonbelievers...trying to convince suby owners to see a "new" tuner is like convincing a muslim person to eat pork...yes im muslim lol

Kee1pride Dec 14, 2006 07:51 AM

i'll see about convincing my friend jeff to get a tune by you john. he has had 2 tunes he's not terribly happy with right now. he has a 06 wrx tr with an fpgreen

Zeus Dec 14, 2006 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by Inprogress (Post 3756302)

i was thinking i could also include some of his review threads for the nonbelievers...trying to convince suby owners to see a "new" tuner is like convincing a muslim person to eat pork...yes im muslim lol

:lol:

JestrTuning Dec 14, 2006 08:00 AM

Originally Posted by Kee1pride (Post 3756331)
i'll see about convincing my friend jeff to get a tune by you john. he has had 2 tunes he's not terribly happy with right now. he has a 06 wrx tr with an fpgreen

I'm street tuning one tonight. I'll let you know how that goes.

I tuned an 06 WRX w/ Sti turbo and 19 psi. It went 12.7 @ 107. I think that's suppose to be pretty good for what he had.

dubbleugly01 Dec 14, 2006 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by Inprogress (Post 3756302)

Maybe not just yet..... it could really complicate things. As Zeus says, people may just be too busy with the holidays right now. If we open it up to subies, would we still do first come first served? We could fill up the rest of the list with subies, and then if another Evo wants to join, do we punt a suby or just tell him (the evo owner) tough luck?

Kee1pride Dec 14, 2006 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by JestrTuning (Post 3756349)
I'm street tuning one tonight. I'll let you know how that goes.

I tuned an 06 WRX w/ Sti turbo and 19 psi. It went 12.7 @ 107. I think that's suppose to be pretty good for what he had.

please do. i'm going to send you a PM, John

Zeus Dec 14, 2006 09:24 AM

I'd say not to open it up to Subies until we are a lot closer... I AM considering getting the Wife's car tuned too. That will be up to her...

Inprogress Dec 14, 2006 09:34 AM

Sounds good to me, less work for all of us :D