EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Southeast Region (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/southeast-region-43/)
-   -   Augusta/Ft Gordon area (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/southeast-region/207888-augusta-ft-gordon-area.html)

Brock Samson Apr 30, 2014 10:12 PM

There are generally 2 different mind sets when it comes to car meets: one can be seen at Kroger and the other at Starbucks. We don't care what you drive to Starbucks, just act like an adult. I've seen the Kroger meet move multiple times and do you know how many times we've moved our meet at Starbucks over the last 3 years? Zero.

We have a few Evos that come out from time to time to the meet at Starbucks and the more the merrier. All the Scooby guys (myself included) dig Evos and are good peoples. If you've got the time, come say what's up.

scopy May 1, 2014 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Brock Samson (Post 11195647)
There are generally 2 different mind sets when it comes to car meets: one can be seen at Kroger and the other at Starbucks. We don't care what you drive to Starbucks, just act like an adult. I've seen the Kroger meet move multiple times and do you know how many times we've moved our meet at Starbucks over the last 3 years? Zero.

We have a few Evos that come out from time to time to the meet at Starbucks and the more the merrier. All the Scooby guys (myself included) dig Evos and are good peoples. If you've got the time, come say what's up.

very true statement, the younger ricier kids go to kroger, but its more convenient on a saturday night, i havnt been able to go to the starbucks meet for a few months because its on thursday nights at 1900, and i work from 1500-2300

scopy May 1, 2014 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by RR_EVO21 (Post 11194955)
Ill be there this Saturday!!!!

sweet, see you there man

RR_EVO21 May 1, 2014 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by scopy (Post 11196005)
very true statement, the younger ricier kids go to kroger, but its more convenient on a saturday night, i havnt been able to go to the starbucks meet for a few months because its on thursday nights at 1900, and i work from 1500-2300

Sounds like RNCO, is that the case, my evo X is there, red with dark tint all around

Brock Samson May 1, 2014 09:24 PM

Yeah fair enough about the timeframe.

Should be getting some scoobies together at 1700 on Monday if anyone's interested. Meeting at Buona Caffe on Central Ave.

InSAnE-RioT Aug 10, 2017 05:44 PM

This is short notice and i know this thread is, and has been dead for quite some time. Myself and a few Subie guys are going to be meeting up and cruising out to the Terrapin brewery out in Athens, probably getting some food afterwards. This is happening Saturday August 12 2017. Let us know. Meeting up at noon at the Shell off of I20 exit 190 for Grovetown.