EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community

EvolutionM - Mitsubishi Lancer and Lancer Evolution Community (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/)
-   Southeast Region (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/southeast-region-43/)
-   -   Savannah area, where are you at? (https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/southeast-region/618708-savannah-area-where-you.html)

hamburger_train Jan 10, 2014 03:15 AM

Who drives the maroon evo x with black wheels? Seen you a couple times around Georgetown

hamburger_train Feb 21, 2014 07:26 AM

greetings.

i am installing a clutch next weekend.

looking for an extra set of hands to help me out (wife is of no help)

i know it's one of the more terrible jobs to do, but i'd like some tips/help to just expedite the process. i've done clutches before, just not on an evo - so i'm not going to just sit there and watch you do all the work.

if you need help with something on your car or anything else i'd be willing to help. maybe i can throw some cash your way. beer and food will also be provided. good beer, and good pizza.

hamburger_train May 22, 2014 08:54 PM

Sooo

Looks like I may be tasked with an upper build, perhaps lower. Any of y'all looking to get yer hands dirty? Copious amounts of fine ale could be provided.

On another more serious note, anyone have experience with the mitsu dealership in savannah? I have the oh so slightest feeling they are trying to **** me over. I can provide deets need be

WikdEvo May 22, 2014 09:13 PM

You really need Facebook lol. We will be putting my motor back in pretty soon. There are quite a few people in the area that can help you with your build too.

I leave for school next month but if you get started before that I'm free on weekends usually.

hamburger_train May 22, 2014 09:21 PM

Reactivating my Facebook right now

dime3st May 30, 2014 11:29 AM

anyone here know where i can get tuned for e85?

WikdEvo May 30, 2014 11:54 AM

Hit up Chris carbee on Facebook. Let him know I sent you his way. Hands down one of the best guys to work with.

dime3st May 30, 2014 12:53 PM

^ Is he on this forum? I dont have facebook.

WikdEvo May 30, 2014 01:18 PM

i pm'd you

dime3st May 30, 2014 09:22 PM

Also looking for a 9 bumper or anyone that can nose chop an 8. I put on an evo 7 hood and it just looks goofy with the triangle.

Victim Jun 10, 2014 04:18 PM

So I'm new here, but I'd really like to get involved in the Evo scene around Savannah, Beaufort, Charleston area. I'm stationed in Parris Island, SC, and I'm waiting on my 14 GSR to arrive at the dealership this week. I should have it by Friday ^.^

Are there quite a few guys active around this area?

Santorican Jun 13, 2014 07:17 PM

Hello all, just got a '12 PB MR. Looking to meet up with other owners. I'm also looking for a good dealer to have my scheduled work done on the car. Anyone have any recommendations?

Victim Jun 14, 2014 07:34 AM

Originally Posted by Santorican (Post 11232713)
Hello all, just got a '12 PB MR. Looking to meet up with other owners. I'm also looking for a good dealer to have my scheduled work done on the car. Anyone have any recommendations?

Hey, nice. I just picked up my '14 GSR, and I'd also like to start meeting up with other Evos in the area. I dealt with the Hilton Head Mitsubishi, and they were pretty good out there, so you could check with their Service Manager, Nathaniel C. Beaver, and his office number is 843.208.1290.

ISO Pics of the local Evos!

Santorican Jun 15, 2014 04:37 AM

Originally Posted by Victim (Post 11232901)
Hey, nice. I just picked up my '14 GSR, and I'd also like to start meeting up with other Evos in the area. I dealt with the Hilton Head Mitsubishi, and they were pretty good out there, so you could check with their Service Manager, Nathaniel C. Beaver, and his office number is 843.208.1290.

ISO Pics of the local Evos!

Want to set something in July? We should see if we can get a monthly meet up going and go to a restaurant in SC or GA and maybe go to or set up a track day once every few months.

flippymcbean Jun 16, 2014 04:58 PM

What's up! Didn't know there was a savannah thread. I'm in beaufort please be kind. When does the go-kart(pole position??) open up? I'm planning a group drive as soon as that opens