Notices
Southeast Region Includes AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, KY.

Savannah area, where are you at?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2012, 12:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Savannah area, where are you at?

I'm looking to meet up with Hinesville/Savannah EVOs and Lancers hit me up, I'm new to the forums and am looking to learn as much as i can so I can get ready for some AutoX and RallyX type events
Old Jul 15, 2012, 01:00 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Not many around here man. I don't take mine around because people can't drive for **** around here.
Old Jul 25, 2012, 08:09 AM

I'm a new X owner in Savannah. I'm looking to do the Roebling Rumble next weekend and there are 2 other Xs already registered.
Old Jul 25, 2012, 08:59 PM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by jt8217
I'm a new X owner in Savannah. I'm looking to do the Roebling Rumble next weekend and there are 2 other Xs already registered.
Color? At hunter or stewart?
Old Aug 26, 2012, 10:46 AM

i'm pretty sure one of you guys were the one in the silver EVO X i was talking to about buying an intercooler from there at roebling road. what do you guys think about getting together with some of the mitsubishi's in the area and going for a ride? there's a crap ton of gt 3000's around and it's be pretty sweet to ride down to Jekyll island or something
Old Aug 26, 2012, 10:59 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by NFHrally
I'm looking to meet up with Hinesville/Savannah EVOs and Lancers hit me up, I'm new to the forums and am looking to learn as much as i can so I can get ready for some AutoX and RallyX type events
Here's some info for you:

Site - http://buccaneerregion.org/soloabout.html

Forums - http://www.buccaneerregion.com/bb/in...33a999ee1b615d

This is a great club to race with. Talk to Don he's the Club Chairman tell him Mario sent you and he'll take care of you. The Coastal Empire Club is unique club because there is a road course event they have for members and non-members depending on slots available. Roebling Road Raceway is the only track that the SCCA actually owns. They usually have one around October time frame. Like I said these guys are great to race with and is one of the best clubs i've been a part of.
Old Aug 27, 2012, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by KentStateTsi
Color? At hunter or stewart?
WW. I'm not military. I work at Mitsubishi Power Systems in Pooler. Live in Berwick on the Southside.
Old Sep 7, 2012, 04:30 PM
Evolved Member

I was visiting in my Evo last weekend. I stayed at the Hyatt ,didn't see any evos.
Old Sep 15, 2012, 02:52 PM
Evolving Member

I'm considering a job offer down in Savannah. I'm getting out of AD Air Force and making that big move.... Any good tuners in town/ people you trust?
Old Sep 25, 2012, 11:19 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
There are a bunch of us evos in Saint Marys ,Ga... that would meet you guys on Jekyll, if you decide to do so..We have a pretty big group in Jax as well..We should try to get everyone together one weekend and do a cruise or something..Keep us posted..Justin
Old Oct 9, 2012, 12:59 PM

WW. I'm not military. I work at Mitsubishi Power Systems in Pooler. Live in Berwick on the Southside.
haha i drove by there the other day, I wanna get a picture of my car by the big *** mitsubishi power sign
Old Oct 9, 2012, 01:01 PM

you gonna be at the north south shootout this weekend? it'd be cool to link up. I'll be in the rally red ralliart either TDS or tdsp #43 depending on if i can get my parts delivered before then :/
Old Oct 9, 2012, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by STWHY?
There are a bunch of us evos in Saint Marys ,Ga... that would meet you guys on Jekyll, if you decide to do so..We have a pretty big group in Jax as well..We should try to get everyone together one weekend and do a cruise or something..Keep us posted..Justin
I'm gonna be in LA all of november on business, we can try to meet up sometime early December out at jekyll during the day so I can get some good pics
Old Oct 13, 2012, 02:17 PM
Evolved Member

Whats up guys. If any of you stay in Hinesville or Savannah we meet every Saturday at Walmart in Hinesville and head to Georgetown right outside Savannah and hang out. You guys are welcome to come.
Old Oct 13, 2012, 02:18 PM
Evolved Member

Import showdown next weekend reynolds ga!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Savannah area, where are you at?