Notices
Private 'Evo 1 - 9' For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Gauging interest in Mini Battery mounting kits!

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2004, 12:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Updated list and deadline for payment

Last edited by BMWE30; Nov 18, 2004 at 08:38 AM.
Old Oct 28, 2004, 07:24 AM
Evolving Member

Cool

Originally Posted by BMWE30
Juyanith,
Thanks for the write up and heads up on the plate. I noticed he had rounded the corners on my original plate and not on the ones he just made up that i sent out. I think that may be the problem and will have this taken care of for this next batch. Once again thanks for the write up looks good!

Justin
No problem Justin. Thanks for helping us save a couple of bucks on a mini battery install. If I had a decent grinder I probably would have just rounded the corners myself, but didn't want to mess with it.
Old Oct 28, 2004, 11:13 AM
Evolved Member

YO BMWE30........

check your paypal should be there within an hour......please get me on your list dude.....thanks....your product will be greatly apreciated in my quest for 200 mph.....
Old Oct 28, 2004, 04:37 PM
Evolved Member

im in.
Old Oct 28, 2004, 04:41 PM
Evolved Member

yeah paypal went through let me know when we will reiceve
Old Oct 28, 2004, 04:45 PM
Evolved Member

^^^^^
me too please
Old Oct 31, 2004, 11:37 PM

Wow 191mph!!! What do we have done to your EVO to get to this speed? I’m going in tomorrow to get the plates which have been finished, and will be shipping out according to order of being paid. Sorry i have been around all weekend to update the list been hectic around here and the EVO has been at Mitsu for over 7 days now with a tranny grind problem. As for time frame it’s looking like 5-8 days to you receive the trays depending on how many i get from him hopefully tomorrow which i think should be 5.

Thanks
Justin
Old Nov 1, 2004, 09:54 AM
Evolved Member

Justin..... thanks again man.... well i have done alot to the car.. ha.... but what has enabled me to get the speed a bit higher ....is making to motor stonger ....so i can raise the rev limiter to give me some more speed..... but now i have had to install a HKS final drive assembly to re-gear the car....so 200mph is in site.....

thanks again for the battery tray...
Old Nov 1, 2004, 11:29 PM

Ok guys selling of these is closed HKS contacted me on pms and i have a spot open for him is he gets the money to me by noon tomorrow. As for the when you will recieve these i went down to see the builder today and he is saying it will take him till thursday to get these all finished for shipping. Sorry for the delay but they will be shipped just like last time the day i recieve them. He had to go back and go over all the corners we had that issue with.

Thanks
Justin

If anyone has any problems with anything please email or pm me thanks!
Old Nov 2, 2004, 06:09 AM

Money sent, Thank You.
Old Nov 2, 2004, 06:16 AM

I bought one of these plates and I have been looking for the best deal on the batteries and I believe I have found a place that will sell them for $75-80 shipped with Sae terminals so if you are interesed PM me and I will keep you all posted (hope I am not hijacking but I know you aren't selling batteries and I am working on a contact) The link listed for batter mart is $98 w/terminals and $10 shipping so this will save about $35 and as I can tell everyone here is looking to save $$$$$$
Old Nov 2, 2004, 06:22 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by BMWE30
Ok so far i have had alot of people wanting to get in on the next batch. Please post on here to make sure the following people below are still interested before sending the money to me.

This is who i have so far that is paid:
1- CAR7 (Paid)
2- FlyNavy (Paid)
3- DrEvo (Awaiting mail payment)
4- ODB4G63 (Paid)
5- Blackey (Paid)
6- Fixem2(Paid)
7- Astroevo (Paid)
8- Tokeone (Paid)

Monday November 1st is the DEADLINE to be paid, after that i will be done selling these unless it was a large sum of them. This is due to lack of time, and lack of profit this was just to help some fellow EVOM guys out.

Please reply to this post and let me know if you guys are ready to do this and i will get the ball rolling with getting some made up asap. I can take paypal and or money orders if you dont have paypal. My paypal address if Justinfalla@hotmail.com and when sending please include your EVOM name and address where you would like shipped. They will be made when 5 orders are completed.

Thanks for your interest
Justin

Justin,

Thank you very much for doing this for us!!
Old Nov 3, 2004, 10:41 AM

No problem guys HKSMX6GT is paid so he is in also let me know where you get the battery so darn cheap too i paid just at 100 for mine with terminals.

Thanks
Justin
Old Nov 3, 2004, 11:21 AM

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6763

This is where I got mine from for $74.99 shipped. I suggest you bid the minimum of $60.99 for the one with Auto Terminals and if you guys don't bid against each other then you can save a few bucks. I spoke with the guy and he was going to give a deal if I could get some people toghther but no one seemed interested. He did tell me he would keep 2-3 at a time on there because I told him I would send him some business. So keep it one person to each bid on the batteries and you can get them too for $74.99 shipped. Also if you don't care mention Chris sent you just so he knows I am a man of my word. Great response from him so far....got a tracking # and all within an hour of sending payment!
Old Nov 5, 2004, 11:40 AM
Evolved Member

odyssey world (on ebay) is the company itself selling them (located in corona, ca). they have an extremely fast shipping time and are factory direct. i just did "buy now" and got the one with the SAE to my door for $90. took 2 days.

Quick Reply: Gauging interest in Mini Battery mounting kits!