Notices
Private 'Evo 1 - 9' For Sale / Wanted Sell an item in here or look for a particular part that you need.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Advice on breaking lease

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2004, 08:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Advice on breaking lease

Any suggestions on what I can do to get out of my lease on my S2000? I just leased in July, but having 2 cars (this and my Evo) is kind of a pain. Plus, there are a ton of mods I want to do on the Evo that the S2000 cuts into...

I know there are a bunch of car sales guys here - please PM with whatever suggestions you have.

If I end up keeping the S2000, I won't be mad - it'll just free up some $$$ if I can.

Thanks in advance!

Chris
Old Nov 21, 2004, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by -130 R-
Any suggestions on what I can do to get out of my lease on my S2000? I just leased in July, but having 2 cars (this and my Evo) is kind of a pain. Plus, there are a ton of mods I want to do on the Evo that the S2000 cuts into...

I know there are a bunch of car sales guys here - please PM with whatever suggestions you have.

If I end up keeping the S2000, I won't be mad - it'll just free up some $$$ if I can.

Thanks in advance!

Chris
I know you can have someone take over your lease if they wish to... as long as they have good credit... how much a month on your lease and how long left ??
Old Nov 22, 2004, 09:31 PM

Anyone with suggestions?