Notices
Project Cars / Build Threads Please post your build threads here.

evo8vader sith lord 8 build

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2019, 09:15 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
evo8vader sith lord 8 build

Hello evo fam, wanted to share my project I have been working on for about 5 months now. Follow my insta @evo8vader for the full build and sith lordy stories. Bought a clean 03 rust free shell in January, started buying parts in March.

Next I bought a slightly used built 2.0 long block with 500 miles.
Longblock:
-eagle h beams
-manley hd pistons
-gsc S2 cams
-upgraded springs and retainers
-and more I'm sure I'm forgetting

Moved into a garage unit with some buddies to store our toys.

Then bought a PTE 6466. That's my pup Vader using the force on it. BTW both the car and pup are named Vader.. the force is sometimes too strong to handle over here sometimes.

Began to clean up the bay and remove copious amounts of unnecessary wiring and underglows lol.

Then I received my Sheepey built elite kit.. Alex does some great work.

Vader helped out with installing the engine, such a talented pup. Whos a good boiiii

First time ever installing an exedy triple disc, which was a journey because I could not find a lot of info on the install. Thankfully, after starting the car and driving it around the hood it shifts great into every gear.

Sent my brembos and compressor cover to a buddy to get powder coated dark purple metallic. Also he shaved and coated my vc gloss white to match the sheep, after getting tapped for two -10an fittings for my stm catch can.

Decided to ditch the stock manifold and go with a driven innovations setup and boomba throttle body. Had my buddy custom weld some sexy stainless IC piping as well.

Whalen Speed hooked me up with a baller ABS delete kit as well.

Brought it back to my house for the final touches before the tune on Tuesday. Acquired some evo 9 recaros and a 9 front bumper I am dropping off Monday to get prepped/painted.

All you hear is spool and my neighbors hate me lol

Last edited by Blake Ferone; Jul 28, 2019 at 10:15 AM.
The following 2 users liked this post by Blake Ferone:
MAX EVO (Aug 1, 2019), WestPalmEVO (Jul 27, 2019)