Notices
For Sale - Cars For Sale Includes all models. If you have a vehicle for sale, place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

2003 evo TB 26k miles

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2007, 04:12 PM
Evolved Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2003 evo TB 26k miles

I decided that i might just sell this one and buy a brand new one with my credit and cash i get from this one, it is taking me to long to find the parts needed for this car.

I dont know how much it would be worth as is, but this is the way im selling the car.

I was in an accident a couple months back, title is still clean, all structural parts have been repaired by a bodyshop. It basically needs fenders, frontbumper, hood, headlights. And ofcourse the main thing keeping me off the road a shortblock
the block has a tiny hole in it the internals are still good but part of the motor where the motor mount bolts to on the passanger side broke a chip off and it just happened to open the fluid chamber for the coolant so if you know how to weld castiron or just want to get a new block thats up to you. PM me with offer's nothing to low the car was keep in very good condition before the accident its gathered some dust since then but I think this is best for now.

I do have mod's on it and i will sell w/ the car for a bit more, not parting them out unless someone buys the car w/o them.
Old Mar 4, 2007, 10:30 PM
mjo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kaonashi
I decided that i might just sell this one and buy a brand new one with my credit and cash i get from this one, it is taking me to long to find the parts needed for this car.

I dont know how much it would be worth as is, but this is the way im selling the car.

I was in an accident a couple months back, title is still clean, all structural parts have been repaired by a bodyshop. It basically needs fenders, frontbumper, hood, headlights. And ofcourse the main thing keeping me off the road a shortblock
the block has a tiny hole in it the internals are still good but part of the motor where the motor mount bolts to on the passanger side broke a chip off and it just happened to open the fluid chamber for the coolant so if you know how to weld castiron or just want to get a new block thats up to you. PM me with offer's nothing to low the car was keep in very good condition before the accident its gathered some dust since then but I think this is best for now.

I do have mod's on it and i will sell w/ the car for a bit more, not parting them out unless someone buys the car w/o them.
Please email me pictures and let me know you're price.

Regards,
Maurice
Old Mar 11, 2007, 09:49 AM

PM sent in regards

Pete
Old Mar 11, 2007, 09:11 PM
Former Sponsor

please email me pics and price speede72@aol.com
Old Mar 13, 2007, 08:31 AM
Evolved Member

Old Mar 14, 2007, 10:23 AM
Evolved Member

Bump,

Need to sell it asap, really good if you want a track car, looking to sell it around 15k

Needs: Passenger side fender "find on here for cheap already TB"
Hood "replace with carbon fiber" no need to paint
Front bumper " custom or stock get it on here cheap and already TB"
Headlights "im sure someone is willing to make a deal on them"
Airbags if you want them " i was just going to replace the steering wheel, and get aftermarket dash overlay"

I do have a koyo radiator for it that is brand new and i am giving it with the car, as for the stock parts that were removed before damage. I am selling the car WITH the rims "kosei k1 ts grey" 17x9 with kuhmo ecstas about 80% left on them. wiring harness is in good condition, i/c piping is fine, Will need new turbo wiether stock or anything you choose.