Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.

cosworth M2 evo IX cams

Old Oct 6, 2009, 12:18 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by HELOVESTEHBOOST
That blows that you got scammed. Someone from NJ needs to find this d-bag and beat him with a set of stock cams.
actually someone from bel-air needs to beat him. His old account clearly states he is from bel-air maryland and he claims under his new account that he goes to school in maryland but lives in NJ. Nice try once again dip****. Judging by all your high school friends located in maryland as seen on facebook, I think its safe to say you live in BEL-AIR. Has anyone in the bel-air community run into this ******* who goes by the name of Matthew Shacochis?
Old Oct 6, 2009, 12:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by porsherules911
I see your exact name and matching address that you gave me..
Post it!
Old Oct 6, 2009, 12:23 AM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Matthew Shacochis
514 broadway st
Bel air, MD 21015

If anyone is local to that area, please do us a favor and knock his *** out
Old Oct 6, 2009, 05:28 AM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
WOW. I must admit, upon reading the 1st post I thought, $375 for a new set of M2's, what the hell am I gonna sell my used set for. Well, turns out that it was too good to be true. Sorry to the people that were given the runaround and to the gentlemen that paid for these. I know you will not take much comfort from this but, WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND. HE'LL GET HIS.
Old Oct 6, 2009, 06:26 AM
Evolving Member

i new it was when he didnt want to do paypal
Old Oct 6, 2009, 07:14 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by ethan169
Hello,

I saw you post on the thread that Drizzy Drake (Matt Shacochis) for Cossi M2 cams. You said that you had purchased something else off of him and everything went smoothly.

I was the guy that bought his stock IX turbo off of him. Have you actually received your goods yet? He had shipped something out to me but this morning UPS told me that he had put a delivery intercept on the package and it is in the process of being sent back to the sender.

Lots of red flags with this guy and it is %99 that he is scamming people. I just wanted to see how it was going with your purchase so i don't jump the gun on warning people or contacting the authorities and possibly driving down to MD to take care of this face to face with him.

Thank you for any info!

-Ethan

Hi Ethan,

First off, this news is kind of scaring me b/c I purchased the Buschur Race ic and lcip from him on Saturday. I talked to him that day while I was going through the process of sending him the money via Western Union. I have not talked to him since, but he should be sending out my parts today. If he does not then I know something must be wrong. While talking to him on the phone he seemed alright, but its hard to tell over the phone how legit a person can be, but I just hope this is not a scam!! Also, I wonder why we would put a delivery intercept if he had just sent you the turbo, seems fishy. Do we know of anyone else who has dealt w/ this seller? I seriously want to get to the bottom of this before any more damage is done I am down $500!

Kris

Kris,

I hear you. Something is defiantly not right here. I also spoke to him on the phone several times and he seemed legit as well just young and didn't really know how to sell something properly. Also worried about connecting his bank account to paypal worried him and we had a lengthy conversation about this. I still cant be 100 percent sure if this is a scam but the more time progresses the more i feel like it is. I spoke with him via text message because he was at work in a "meeting" and forwarded him the email from ups about the delivery intercept. He said that was weird because he didn't order that and how could they send it back to him with out him putting his address down on the package. In my experience ups or usps or fedex will not let you ship a package without having a return address. I double checked this by calling UPS and its was confirmed that you can not send with out a return address.

He is currently "calling" ups to see what the deal is. I will let you know how things go on my end. If you could also let me know how things are going with you that would help so we can figure this out.

He did give me his full name and an address though which isn't smart if he is indeed a thief. I cant verify the address but have google'd him and found him on facebook etc.

In addition to all of this the package that he sent to me was weighed in at 1lb. According the the tracking number and www.ups.com. What turbo do you know weighs 1lb? I thought this could be an error though because i have seen that happen before.

Defiantly keep in contact so we can figure this out and both get our product or at the least get our money back one way or another.

Ethan

Thanks Ethan,

I am at work right now, but when I have a chance on lunch I will try to contact him. Good that you got his address, all I know is that he goes to school in Bel Air, MD. He told me what college but I forget, I just remember him saying that it is D1, so I might do some research to see what D1 schools are in Bel Air. Keep in touch for sure until we can figure this out.

Kris

Hes told me that he went to Towson University. I just checked they are in fact NCAA D1. The school is located in Towson MD.

I was going through his previous posts and I think he went to a couple meets in Bel Air (its pg.3 of his post history), maybe we can try contacting other members who might have had met him?
-Ethan

Thats not a bad idea.

Also wanted to let you know that is says the "exception" on my package that is supposed to be delivered has been "resolved" via ups.com and a reschedule date of tomorrow is now in affect. I don't really know what this means. If that means its going to be delivered to me or him tomorrow. I suspect me but I will let you know one I do, and verify that it inst a just a bar of soap in there or something.

There may still be a chance that this inst fraud. Hard to tell.

-Ethan
Old Oct 6, 2009, 07:19 AM
Evolving Member

^ I'm just putting this convo btw. me and ethan up so that ppl can see what an ******* this guy really is. Whatever I said in the beginning of his thread by trying to vouch for this guy I take back and Matt, just do us all a favor and return our money or else there will be repercussions.
Old Oct 6, 2009, 07:20 AM
Evolving Member

What turbo do you know weighs 1lb?
Old Oct 6, 2009, 07:24 AM
Account Disabled

Lol

Last edited by Drizzy Drake; Oct 6, 2009 at 07:38 AM.
Old Oct 6, 2009, 07:28 AM
Evolving Member

^seriously why don't you just refund all of us our money and call it a day? Don't understand that ppl are pissed, and what if you got scammed, how would you feel and wouldn't you want your money back?! Stop threatening and give us our money back.
Old Oct 6, 2009, 07:37 AM
Evolving Member

who's down for a roadtrip to visit this douchebag? i got 2 sets of stock cams that i'll be more than glad to break on his face and lose the money i would if i sold them. you were half smooth with this whole thing, really! but i guess a highschool dropout wouldnt be smart enough to actually pull something like this off and actually get away...that's twice already that you failed and i'm sure you're going to try and do it one more time before you really learn your lesson. 3rd times a charm...oh and like previously stated..you might want to return the money to everybody that you owe, or you will clearly have to deal with some major consequences. On that note, have a nice day!
Old Oct 6, 2009, 07:39 AM
Evolved Member

Wow that's pretty brazen of you to tempt someone to beat your a$$. Hope you get cancer and LIVE.
Old Oct 6, 2009, 07:39 AM
Account Disabled

Pm me kris
Old Oct 6, 2009, 07:42 AM
Evolved Member

I think returning the money would be very WISE on your end. It's not worth the amount of money that you got. TRUST ME.

-Ethan
Old Oct 6, 2009, 09:23 AM
Evolved Member

i doubt he goes to towson univ. i believe he goes to hartford community college.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: cosworth M2 evo IX cams