Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.

cosworth M2 evo IX cams

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2009, 10:02 PM
Evolved Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
don't worry hes gona try and come up with a clever story to somehow prove us all wrong
Old Oct 5, 2009, 10:04 PM
Evolved Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by krisdlm
i can vouch for matt, i talked to him on the phone during the transaction and everything went smoothly. I know western union may sound a bit scetch to some, but the process ensures safety to both the buyer and seller.
lol
Old Oct 5, 2009, 10:06 PM
Evolved Member

"I have 3 sets of these cams" "you guys are silly, since you guys are being ghey, i will sell them for 250 now and NOT to YOU" " pm for fast shipping" haha
Old Oct 5, 2009, 10:09 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by krisdlm
i can vouch for matt, i talked to him on the phone during the transaction and everything went smoothly. I know western union may sound a bit scetch to some, but the process ensures safety to both the buyer and seller.
lol x 100000000
Old Oct 5, 2009, 10:10 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oh wow 3 sets of these cams...he got a cam depot! quick everyone! give him your money!!! lol...what a joke...well technically, you already shipped them to my buddy right? so does that mean you're not selling it to him anymore? which means...u lied about the tracking #? oh and that you even shipped anything right?

Can you do us all a favor and explain all this on the thread so everyone can see...if we're being silly, please explain this all then.
Old Oct 5, 2009, 10:15 PM
Evolved Member

we need a moderator or somebody to banish this dip****
Old Oct 5, 2009, 10:16 PM
Account Disabled

Good job sjerlock holmes. Porche rules bought the new set which he knew from the begininng. The only set I have left is my used set whcih is why I'm doing them for $300-325 smart ones.
Old Oct 5, 2009, 10:21 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Drizzy Drake
Good job sjerlock holmes. Porche rules bought the new set which he knew from the begininng. The only set I have left is my used set whcih is why I'm doing them for $300-325 smart ones.
whats the matter sherlock? You got mad typos in that post, are you nervous or something? You dam right I paid you for a new set of cams and you better pray I get them weds. So why did you tell me and everyone else that "the buyer backed out"? Where is my tracking #? Why would you all of a sudden have a used set of these cams? Why are you full of ****?
Old Oct 5, 2009, 10:29 PM
Evolving Member

LOL oh he is a jokester! AND IT STILL DOESNT ADD UP YOU DUMB ****! AT THE RATE YOU WERE TELLING US, YOU SHOULD HAVE 4 SETS OF THESE CAMS! you obviously only stated two in your last post....and what were u doing with another set of these cams? is there something that we all don't know about running multiple m2 cams or something lol....cause i'm pretty sure my m2 cams don't need 2 sets to run....u must have a super duper evo that has super mivvvvvvvvec
Old Oct 5, 2009, 11:33 PM
Evolved Member

so upon doing more research, turns out this assbag had another account on here and apparently got banned for scamming ppl but now hes back as this drake bull****. Matt, I knew when you told me your last name it sounded too familiar. Here is your old account remember the one you got caught scamming ppl?

https://www.evolutionm.net/forums/me...acochis06.html

How do i know that is your old account? well #1 you are trying to sell the same **** on your new account drake and #2 you used the same exact pics for your exedy twin thread. Nice going sherlock. O and the m2s you tried to sell on your old account you stated they were used for 8k miles? Why am I 100% certain that the fken cams you "scammed" me into buying where NOT NEW and in fact those used ****s you had. My o my, this just gets better and better.
Old Oct 5, 2009, 11:43 PM
Evolved Member

Finally I found the thread I was looking for. I knew your username sounded familiar and now I finally know why. I bought my hks intake from you you *****. Now you can't even deny the fact that drake and shacochis06 are both you. I just searched through my paypal history and I see your exact name and matching address that you gave me. Did you not learn from that sale? Apparently not. The reason I didn't leave you any feedback at that time was because I went through so much bull**** waiting for my intake while you claimed you shipped it out but then it somehow ended up back at your post office and I was left to pray I wasn't getting scammed. Surprisingly, I ended up getting the intake FINALLY after a couple WEEKS (and with missing couplers) and decided instead of leaving your sad *** negative feedback, I wouldn't leave any feedback so that you would learn. Clearly, lesson has yet to be learned.
Old Oct 5, 2009, 11:47 PM

^ you ever get your m2's?
Old Oct 5, 2009, 11:48 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by Blackened Sky
^ you ever get your m2's?
no and I never will. The only thing I might get is an empty box sent from this piece of ****
Old Oct 6, 2009, 12:13 AM

That blows that you got scammed. Someone from NJ needs to find this d-bag and beat him with a set of stock cams.
Old Oct 6, 2009, 12:15 AM
Evolved Member

hes from md.

Quick Reply: cosworth M2 evo IX cams