Notices
For Sale - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Fs: Fp green with 18psi waste gate

Search this Thread

Old Feb 21, 2013, 07:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What's the hardware u used for the turbo can the bolts be removed?
Old Feb 21, 2013, 07:19 PM

Pmd you
Old Feb 22, 2013, 05:11 AM
Evolving Member

Yes the holes are drilled out so you can use through bolts
Old Feb 22, 2013, 05:12 AM
Evolving Member

Originally Posted by insmniac95
Pmd you
Never received your pm......
Old Feb 28, 2013, 08:34 PM
Evolving Member

bump
Old Mar 3, 2013, 02:52 PM
Evolving Member

Bump
Old Jul 25, 2013, 01:34 AM

oh selling a fp green with a 18 waste gate huh wanna explain this ? "fp black you sold me" http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=116530

Bump mods please help
Old Jul 25, 2013, 01:43 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by 1EvilPBx
oh selling a fp green with a 18 waste gate huh wanna explain this ? "fp black you sold me" http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=116530

Bump mods please help
Sub'd.
Old Jul 25, 2013, 01:48 AM

Originally Posted by hotshot1
Yes the holes are drilled out so you can use through bolts
oh the holes are drilled you say? thats funny cause this FP black has the same problems....

Your sig on this forum contains FP black

Fastest ra 11.50 @117.50 Mph
New Build
Sleeved 2.0
FP BLACK <________________-----------
E85
TMP CAMS
MAP Long Runner
SSP 600hp clutch packs
Kozmic surge tank setup
New numbers coming soon
KOZMIC TUNED
Old Jul 25, 2013, 02:15 AM

Bump mods please help
oh the holes are drilled you say? thats funny cause this FP black has the same problems....

Your sig on this forum contains FP black

Fastest ra 11.50 @117.50 Mph
New Build
Sleeved 2.0
FP BLACK <________________-----------
E85
TMP CAMS
MAP Long Runner
SSP 600hp clutch packs
Kozmic surge tank setup
New numbers coming soon
KOZMIC TUNED

hotshot1 is a good buddy of mine. If you bought his FP Black, you got an FP Black. hotshot1 first had an FP Green on his Ralliart. He sold that turbo and then bought an FP Black. He sold the FP Black (apparently to you), sold the Ralliart, bought an Evo and then bought a MAP T4 kit. He's a very honest, down to earth good guy. He didn't rip you off. I guarantee you bought what he advertised. I actually almost bought the FP Black myself since he lives down the street but didn't have the money.

He doesn't frequent the forum that often so he hasn't updated his signature most likely. Don't jump to conclusions so fast. Did you try pm'ing him first?

Edit: To add, if you didn't know, most the bolts that surround the turbo on these cars often times snap. The fix many people like is to drill the holes out so you can use through bolts with nuts and washers. Thats what hotshot1 did on both his FP Green and FP Black.
Old Jul 25, 2013, 02:21 AM

Originally Posted by Frogstofall
hotshot1 is a good buddy of mine. If you bought his FP Black, you got an FP Black. hotshot1 first had an FP Green on his Ralliart. He sold that turbo and then bought an FP Black. He sold the FP Black (apparently to you), sold the Ralliart, bought an Evo and then bought a MAP T4 kit. He's a very honest, down to earth good guy. He didn't rip you off. I guarantee you bought what he advertised. I actually almost bought the FP Black myself since he lives down the street but didn't have the money.

He doesn't frequent the forum that often so he hasn't updated his signature most likely. Don't jump to conclusions so fast. Did you try pm'ing him first?

Edit: To add, if you didn't know, most the bolts that surround the turbo on these cars often times snap. The fix many people like is to drill the holes out so you can use through bolts with nuts and washers. Thats what hotshot1 did on both his FP Green and FP Black.
texted him
Old Jul 25, 2013, 10:16 AM
Evolving Member

Wow nothing like being bashed on both forums then filing a PayPal dispute against me before ever even trying to contact me until 4am this morning hmmmm. And I can guaruntee you got an FP black. Yes I had both turbos in one year and yes both had broken bolts I drilled out I have bad luck with turbo bolts
And yes not turbos have 18psi waste gates imagine that they are pump gas cars there would be no reason to have the 25psi waste gate. The reason your car is idling funny has nothing to do with the turbo. And yes I don't come on both forums all the time and I don't update my signatures I am sorry for your issue but this is not my fault and filing a PayPal dispute was not the right thing to do..

Last edited by hotshot1; Jul 25, 2013 at 10:21 AM.
Old Jul 25, 2013, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by hotshot1
Wow nothing like being bashed on both forums then filing a PayPal dispute against me before ever even trying to contact me until 4am this morning hmmmm. And I can guaruntee you got an FP black. Yes I had both turbos in one year and yes both had broken bolts I drilled out I have bad luck with turbo bolts
And yes not turbos have 18psi waste gates imagine that they are pump gas cars there would be no reason to have the 25psi waste gate. The reason your car is idling funny has nothing to do with the turbo. And yes I don't come on both forums all the time and I don't update my signatures I am sorry for your issue but this is not my fault and filing a PayPal dispute was not the right thing to do..
being that your from this forum please supply a screenshot of the person who bought your turbo who pm'd you for it
Old Jul 25, 2013, 06:35 PM
EvoM Administrator

Received 39 Likes on 26 Posts
Better idea: Here's the FP Green from this thread:

Here's a pic of your FP Black on EXF:

I looked at both pics, and I would conclude that there is virtually no way they are the same turbos. That would support your argument that you did in fact sell two different turbos. The other supporting fact is that this thread (FP Green) marked "sold" on 5/7, while your EXF FP black turbo was not posted for sale until 5/23.

Draw your own conclusions, but I don't see anything to support that you received an FP Black in place of the green you thought you were buying, 1EvilPBx.

Last edited by Nsomniac; Jul 25, 2013 at 06:40 PM.
Old Aug 5, 2013, 05:40 AM

Guess I should have came on the forum a tad bit more than I did. I bought the fp green. It in fact did have the holes drilled. I was shown a description along with the invoice from FP. The description did authenticate that I was buying an FP Green. if you are doubting the product you received check the stamping. FP stamps the turbo on the compressor housing. For the green it will have 73 stamped somewhere. And the black will have similar stamping exclusive to the black line. Hotshot worked out a deal I couldn't pass up and shipped the day I sent payment. +1 for the seller. -1 for the debate that could have avoided by researching your product and communicating.