Notices
For Sale - Interior / Exterior / Sound / Styling Includes spoilers, body kits, tail lights, gauges, shift knobs, stereo and other sound and styling components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[Northwest]: MINT Pair USMD Evo 9 MR Headlights

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2016, 12:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MINT Pair USMD Evo 9 MR Headlights

bump - open to offers. please email me at iin10ded@gmail.com if interested. don't check here much.

Mitsubishi evolution evo 8 9 IX USDM Headlights HID

Have a pair of HID headlights for an Evo 9 MR, with a 'black chrome' interior. These are from a US market car, which has the correct cutoff and beam pattern (vs JDM). These will also fit an Evo 8, as far as i know (please do your own research). Both headlights are complete with bulbs, 1 headlight has a ballast as well (1 does not). These have never been opened as far as i can tell and are in excellent condition. No damage at all, and very little wear to speak of. Lenses are virtually free of scratches and show no signs of hazing - very clear. Also I have not personally tested them, so I can not confirm all of the bulbs work, however they were sold to me as being 100% functional and I have no reason to believe they are not (purchased from ebay sellers with very high ratings).

PLEASE NOTE that not all Evo's had HID's from the factory - if your car has halogen projector housings (GSR, etc) these are some wiring work to retrofit.

I planned to retrofit them into my GSR but have decided to go another route. The price is $1000, firm and fair. Pickup in San Rafael. I paid $1200 for them, a pair just sold on ebay for $1300 (check completed / sold listings for current market prices).

Old Sep 2, 2016, 10:02 AM
Evolved Member

Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
just an FYI I believe only JDM heads came with black housing so these are most likely opened and painted
Old Sep 3, 2016, 09:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
incorrect. these are usdm evo 9 mr housings. factory black never opened. i got them from 2 different sources (not from the same seller / car) with an identical finish.
Old Sep 5, 2016, 08:59 AM
Evolved Member

Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Originally Posted by iin10ded
incorrect. these are usdm evo 9 mr housings. factory black never opened. i got them from 2 different sources (not from the same seller / car) with an identical finish.
Oh cool cool, thanks for the info!
Old Sep 5, 2016, 06:04 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Friendly FYI, all USDM EVO IX's had glossy black housings. Gorgeous set, good luck with the sale.