Notices
For Sale - Miscellaneous Automotive Includes miscellaneous automotive related items only.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: wireless router, wired router, laptops

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2006, 11:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: wireless router, wired router, laptops

Hi there folks i have a few things laying around here that i'm looking to sell. well here we go, get pics here: http://photos.yahoo.com/da2006pizimp

Netgear Router: it comes with book, cd, power adapter and the router i'm looking to get $25

Linksys Wireless Router: I bought this off of ebay and couldn't figure out how to work it, i'm selling this as is, there may be something wrong with it who knows, for this i'm looking to get $25

Samsung a530 cell phone: I used this cell phone for about 5 months, but i'm the second owner, i bought this off of ebay, it is a little scratched up but does work perfectly fine. i put a wood face plate on it but it does have some nicks and scratches. looking to get $30

500mhz Snow White ibook: this is a great ibook, that's running OSX 10.2. has an airport card installed, also has a 10gb HD, i think 256 RAM i think a little more, but not for sure. the exterior has some issues look at the pictures. i'm looking to get $400 shipped.

Clamshell Blueberry ibook 300mhz: this is a great machine, it's running OSX 10.2 also. this has a 3gb Hard Drive, and 32mb RAM but i've included a 256 Ram chip. everything seems to be fine with this computer. This also includes an airport card, looking to get $330 shipped.

Clamshell Graphite ibook 366mhz: this is running OSX 10.2, has a 6gb HD, 128 RAM, and also includes an airport card. everything is fine with these computers, i have (8) of these. looking to get $350 shipped or will discount if you buy more than one.

if your interested please let me know, i can also upgrade anything into these clamshells so if you want to add a 20 gig HD i can do that for like $30, that's just an example. but let me know. thanks.