Notices
For Sale - Part Outs Parting out your car? Place it in here.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[Mid-Atlantic]: WV FS/FT 2004 Evo 8 feeler

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2015, 05:59 PM
Evolving Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
WV FS/FT 2004 Evo 8 feeler

I have a 2004 Evo 8 with around 88k miles on it. it has a clean title in hand and 77150 miles listed on it. I was the 3rd owner of this Evo 8 back in 2009. I deployed overseas and sold it to my buddy. Since then he parted some of the motor parts out to me for another Evo that I had gotten. I recently got it back off him and planned on building it back up but some financial things came up that will hold me back over a year. So don't need to get rid of it but just seeing what is offered. Anyone can check my previous threads on here and see what it used to look like and what used to be done to it. The parts I know it's needs are ecu, full turbo kit, intercooler and piping, injectors, fuel rail, radiator, cams with cam gears, and timing belt. I am either looking to sell this outright or part it out. Whichever one gets more interest. My buddy started doing a wire tuck on it and that is why the dash and interior parts are pulled. It is all done I just need to run the wires for it but planned on pulling motor to have bottom end built. I have all the parts and they are shown in the pics. Other parts and things done on the car are:
Full 60k service(done at 64k) done by CBRD
Arp headstuds
Perrin dp
Works stainless steel clutch line
Excedy twin plate HD clutch
Tein flex
Tein edfc
Buschur undehood shifter bushings
B&M short throw shifter w/metal bushings
Rexspeed raliart fq400 mirrors
Evo Dave headlights blacked out
Eclipse avn6610 nav system
Python 990 with remote start
Carbon fiber hood but will need recleared
Brembo slotted rotors

That's all I can think of for now. The wheels and tires were just put on. The front bumper will need to be fixed up. A nose job was attempted on it and the bondo has since failed. If anyone needs more pics please feel to pm me or text 30479035zero6. I also have an Firestone air ride kit I can throw in too.

Name:  6e66c1988bcdcd272b5100be3ec46e93_zpsnzu4en34.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  454.8 KB