Notices
For Sale - Wheels / Tires Includes wheels, tires, bolts, and other related components.
Mark this thread as Sold

*** Feeler 18" Konig Heatsink Wheels/Tires ***

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2008, 04:14 AM
Evolved Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
*** Feeler 18" Konig Heatsink Wheels/Tires ***

*** MODS, please delete! I will be starting a "garage sale" thread since I have more items that I need to get rid of. Thanks. ***

Fellahs

This is a feeler "For Sale" thread as I'm trying to gauge who would be interested in buying a set of 18" Konig Heatsink wheels and tires. I bought these online from Rimztogo for $1400 while I was in Iraq in July '07 but I didn't have them installed until after I returned in December '07. So that's a little over seven months ago. I'm unsure of the offset as I'm currently running a 25mm spacer for the front wheels. I like the wider look but I've never got around to getting a 25mm spacer for the back wheels. I have the Nankang NS-2 (235-40-18) tires mounted to them and they have about 2,000 miles. I've only done one autocrossing event on them and I don't drag race my car at all. There's about 85% thread remaining. The only issue with the wheels is that I scraped an ATM curb that left about a six inch scratch on the lip on the back wheel located on the driver's side. I attached a photo to highlight it and the scratch is hardly noticeable. I also attached a few other pictures to give those interested an idea of how they look on the car. Keep in mind that I don't have any lowering springs on my car. The reason why I'm selling these is that I'm going back to the stock wheels as I'm trying to make room for a larger turbo and there's no need of me having two sets of wheels/tires in my garage. I will pay for the shipping and I'm selling these wheels/tires for $900. Please, only serious buyers. My Paypal information is levar.wilson@yahoo.com. Thanks for reading.
Attached Thumbnails *** Feeler 18" Konig Heatsink Wheels/Tires ***-scan.jpg  
Attached Images     

Last edited by Levar; Sep 1, 2008 at 06:55 AM. Reason: *** MODS, please delete! ***
Old Jul 16, 2008, 02:18 PM
Evolving Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
bump...proxes coming off car tomorrow, pics for you then.
Old Jul 17, 2008, 06:46 AM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by phabaznbro
bump...proxes coming off car tomorrow, pics for you then.
Great. My email address is: evo_boy_1977@yahoo.com. I may have a potential buyer for my Heatsinks as of this morning. It looks like things are working out.
Old Jul 23, 2008, 03:37 PM
Evolved Member

Price Reduced

Originally Posted by pure_evo
Fellahs

This is a feeler "For Sale" thread as I'm trying to gauge who would be interested in buying a set of 18" Konig Heatsink wheels and tires. I bought these online from Rimztogo for $1400 while I was in Iraq in July '07 but I didn't have them installed until after I returned in December '07. So that's a little over seven months ago. I'm unsure of the offset as I'm currently running a 25mm spacer for the front wheels. I like the wider look but I've never got around to getting a 25mm spacer for the back wheels. I have the Nankang NS-2 (235-40-18) tires mounted to them and they have about 2,000 miles. I've only done one autocrossing event on them and I don't drag race my car at all. There's about 85% thread remaining. The only issue with the wheels is that I scraped an ATM curb that left about a six inch scratch on the lip on the back wheel located on the driver's side. I attached a photo to highlight it and the scratch is hardly noticeable. I also attached a few other pictures to give those interested an idea of how they look on the car. Keep in mind that I don't have any lowering springs on my car. The reason why I'm selling these is that I'm going back to the stock wheels as I'm trying to make room for a larger turbo and there's no need of me having two sets of wheels/tires in my garage. I will pay for the shipping and I'm selling these wheels/tires for $900. Please, only serious buyers. My Paypal information is levar.wilson@yahoo.com. Thanks for reading.
I went to have these tires balanced today and I found out that the front tires had tread damage on the inside due to a faulty alignment. It certainly spoiled my lunch. These wheels sell brand new for $180/piece for 18x8.

http://www.1010tires.com/wheel.asp?w...model=Heatsink

I'm reducing the price to $650 for only the wheels without the tires. I just bought a set of Proxes and the shipping along cost me $198 so I understand that I'm really not gaining too much in the end. Like I initially stated, I'm going to run my stock wheels from now on and have no need for the extra set of wheels.
Old Jul 30, 2008, 02:06 PM
Evolved Member

Bump...ba...bump...bump...BUMP...!
Old Aug 2, 2008, 08:38 AM
Evolved Member

Fellahs

I realize that the links to the pictures might be too small. Here are some larger ones. Thanks for taking the time to check these out.