Notices
For Sale - Wheels / Tires Includes wheels, tires, bolts, and other related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[West]: Evo 8 Enkeis w/Blizzaks + Chains

Search this Thread

Old May 9, 2016, 04:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evo 8 Enkeis w/Blizzaks + Chains

I moved South and no longer need my winter kit. Located in College Station, and not ready to ship the wheels/tires at this time. I will ship the chains.
  • (4) Standard Evo 8 Enkei wheels in fair condition.
  • (4) Blizzak WS-60's in usable condition
  • (3) pairs of SCC Super Z6 SZ137 (cables)

Asking $750 for the wheels and tires, $100 (+shipping) for the chains. Buy it all and I'll throw in some tire totes w/ felts.

Wheels:
Some rash, some chips, bits of Eastern Oregon pumice stuck in some corners. They look very good for winter wheels!

Group:

Right Front:

Left Front:

Right Rear:

Left Rear:

Tires:
The Silica layer is worn off the Blizzaks, but they have good tread depth on the standard compound. The oldest date code is 10/09. Old, but they have been stored properly during the summer. I used them at Thanksgiving and Christmas this year, and they performed well on freezing rain, fresh snow, and washboard ice.

Chains:
The chains (cables, really) are mostly for show at the Highway Patrol control points. I've only used them doing laps in a parking lot to test and to place them conspicuously in the back seat for an instant wave through at chain control points. On my 1.25" lowered IX, I was able to do about 20mph before they slapped the wheel wells. I bought three pairs to have backups on the odd chance I did use them.

Chains:

Model detail:

Last edited by thatevo_sj; Jun 1, 2016 at 12:26 PM. Reason: link images