Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

fs/ft: dynoflash ecu

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2005, 10:53 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey you don't have to get mad at me. I don't care about this working out, if the guy doesn't want a favor then I don't want to make it happen. Next day shipping on both ECU's both ways would be $$, so I would rather just get my own flash to avoid the confusion.
Old Sep 20, 2005, 12:05 AM
Account Disabled

Originally Posted by KILTERMAN
You realize this is retarded right?

Dynoflash does it this way:

Person A buys a "Dynoflash"

person A later wants to sell his "Dynoflash"

Person A Puts up ad in forsale section letting everyone know he needs to sell , once Person B is found they pay Person A

Person A then sends ECU to Dynoflash for Stock map of his year car, Person A tells Dyoflash the name of Person B

Person B sends ECu into Dynoflash with List of mods. Dynoflash Flashes Person B's ECU

The way you are all discussing this isn't a clever way to do this, that is why Dynoflash institutes this policy.

hopefully this helps
At least i offer some method to sell rights to a dyno flash or at least give it away to a friend

Its not a perfect solution but it is the best one that can work given the fact that the ecus are all coded to a individual cars imobilizer and key code
Old Sep 20, 2005, 08:26 AM
Evolved Member

so it can be swapped? what is the policy because i dont want to run into any issues
Old Sep 20, 2005, 02:02 PM
Evolved Member

Originally Posted by DynoFlash
At least i offer some method to sell rights to a dyno flash or at least give it away to a friend

Its not a perfect solution but it is the best one that can work given the fact that the ecus are all coded to a individual cars imobilizer and key code
Misunderstanding. The way they were discussing the transaction was retarded . The way you do it is the most logical.
Old Sep 20, 2005, 08:01 PM
Former Sponsor

I guess he doesn't want to do the trade cause hs sure hasn't PM'd me!