Notices
For Sale/WTB - Engine / Drivetrain / Power Includes exhausts, cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Mini battery + tray for 8/9

Old Sep 16, 2013, 01:06 PM
Evolving Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
FS: Mini battery + tray for 8/9

What: Rare and discontinued GST Mini battery tray and Deka ETX20L battery. Terminals will be included.

More battery info: It's widely said the Deka ETX20L is a rebranded Braille B2015-- there's plenty of internet chatter on the topic but, basically, they have the exact same dimensions and I've even seen tests where the Deka measured the same CCA as the Braille. The Deka is rated at 310CCA, but the Braille is rated at 425CCA. I've never had this one measured, but I got it because my Odyssey PC680 wasn't holding up in the cold Midwest winters and had to be jumped regularly. This battery didn't need to be jumped once and weighs the same (15 pounds). This battery was bought new in January, 2013 and has never been completely drained. It starts up without hesitance in any weather. I put heat shield on the side which I had facing the inside of the engine compartment, but that closest to the engine, but it could be removed.

More tray info: This tray is now discontinued but was made by GST Motorsports. I got it because it has 4 holes on the outer "arm" which are meant to be used for mounting a catch can. The tray has been painted in High Temp Flat Black paint from a rattle can so touch-ups are very easy. This was used with both a PC680 and the Deka ETX20L and both were very secure-- easily passed tech at every event I attended.

How much: $150 + shipping and PayPal

Pictures: